News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

* Narric pokes Hector in the plot

You're just an ass-man, be honest :P

HectorSmash

Who, me?

I don't know what could have possibly given you that idea. It's not like I have a cropped and rotated ass pic as my avatar, that would be completely absurd.

Walrus Man

Haha, butts.

Sorry for the long silence again guys, I'm doing backstage work for a theatre production at the moment and haven't had much down time near a computer.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Virtually anyone that's attracted to ponies is automatically an ass man. A pony's ass takes up a sizable chunk of their body, is far more easily visible than anything else from the back and is covered only by fur and a tail, which to my mind is the equivalent of underwear where all but the most intersting area is made only of translucent material.

I suppose legs are another reasonable target for lust, as they are fairly visible and their fur is the equivalent of fairly thick tights. Horns and wings are also fair game, but they're only available to about two-thirds of the population.

I just overthought that, didn't I?

Pale, good to see you again. If you want to search for the key, roll 1d20 and add 6. If the result is over your Intelligence, you find it. I'll let you work out the details of how and where. If you get it, moving the prisoners to their cell in the basement requires no roll. The group can just RP it.

HectorSmash

Remember that one time I wrote an essay for Waaagh about the merits of pony? Well, this is the other half of that.

NOT GONNA SAY IT WASN'T WHAT WE WERE ALL THINKING, YOU JUST HAD TO BE THE ONE TO SAY IT

Mabbz

For those of you who aren't already, I'd advise you all to join the secondsphere facebook group. That way, when the site goes down you'll know what's going on.

HectorSmash

You need to have your request accepted by someone in the group to join, so... yeah. Still waiting on that since a few weeks ago lol

kingofmonkeys

COMPLETE MELTDOWN HO!
well it's either help him, continue dragging him along, or leave him behind without metagaming.. all 3 options would be pretty easy.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

HectorSmash

Loving this, btw. Hopefully it can be resolved without much in the way of hard feelings. Maybe a song...? :D

Waaaghpower

I started the last song. You can take this one, if you want. (I'll gladly join in, you just gotta make up a tune. :D)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

kingofmonkeys

i'm glad no one's actually sick of plumber OOC it's kind of weird seeing him develop this way rather than how I usually use him and I'd hate to have him drive everyone nuts.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower