News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

QuoteWalking back, Cynder found his way to the house, and made his way in.
You probably want to let everpony know that Plumber's given you the slip.
[/quote]
also did he hear what plumber was saying when he stopped in the street waaaagh i've got my own plan but if you wanted to intersect with plumber somehow drop me a line and we can sort somthing out

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

I'm going to have Lashie try to compromise with Hazy to do the hard parts on their own and get the others for the bits they're needed for. Of course, it's possible this won't work at all, but that's what she'd try to do right about now.

Waaaghpower

Friggin' Hypocrite. What happened to 'Work together and share our strength, comrade!'?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on March 12, 2014, 10:55:49 PM
QuoteWalking back, Cynder found his way to the house, and made his way in.
You probably want to let everpony know that Plumber's given you the slip.
Also did he hear what Plumber was saying when he stopped in the street? Waaaagh I've got my own plan but if you wanted to intersect with Plumber somehow drop me a line and we can sort somthing out.
Whatever you two wind up doing, please keep me informed. I don't want to accidentally screw up your plans by making an assumption.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Waaaghpower on March 13, 2014, 05:10:20 AM
Friggin' Hypocrite. What happened to 'Work together and share our strength, comrade!'?

Hey, that was Plan A! She's not gonna try to pursue a seemingly impossible course of action.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on March 13, 2014, 09:29:34 PM

Hey, that was Plan A! She's not gonna try to pursue a seemingly impossible course of action.
She sure gives up easy...

HectorSmash

Quote from: Waaaghpower on March 13, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

When it comes to other ponies, sure. If it was something simple like an impenetrable door or a labyrinth full of lava snakes? Pff, easy. At least she doesn't have to deal with other ponies' whining and being irrational and screaming and carrying on, always being such nuisances.  :P

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on March 13, 2014, 10:01:03 PM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on March 13, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

When it comes to other ponies, sure. If it was something simple like an impenetrable door or a labyrinth full of lava snakes? Pff, easy. At least she doesn't have to deal with other ponies' whining and being irrational and screaming and carrying on, always being such nuisances.  :P
And now you're agreeing with Thunder. Working with inexperienced, untrained ponies is worse than working alone.

Narric

Any modifiers to try and levitate the smaller of the two thugs down into the cellar cage?

Waaaghpower

Ahem:
On behalf of Thunder, I would just like to say:
Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on March 14, 2014, 02:43:24 PM
Any modifiers to try and levitate the smaller of the two thugs down into the cellar cage?
No, I'm going to assume it's an auto success. The way you lot roll, you'll accidentally lock yourselves in. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to write about Thunder's horrific drinking experience.

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on March 14, 2014, 04:37:08 PM
Quote from: Narric on March 14, 2014, 02:43:24 PM
No, I'm going to assume it's an auto success. The way you lot roll, you'll accidentally lock yourselves in. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to write about Thunder's horrific drinking experience.
I'll just write somethig to the effect of Cynder trying to carry the body :P

Oh, and it was a pretty good roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4431923/

Is there a reason Thunder is near-raped so often? :P

HectorSmash

Quotemfw I saw today's updates

Let's see if I can keep it together long enough to make an IC post...

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on March 14, 2014, 04:45:02 PM
Is there a reason Thunder is near-raped so often? :P
Horrible dice rolling. There was a 1/12 chance of getting a rapist, and even then a small chance that she wouldn't go with him. I really need to stop adding a rape option to my random encounter tables :P

EDIT: I feel the need to point out that Hazy's veiws do not necessarily mirror my own. I imagine he wants some of you to quit to make his life simpler, but I don't. I'm just acting the character.

HectorSmash