News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

the dungeons and dragons dice roller on wizards website is a good one might be a little less cursed dice on that... Anyway if anyone's interested in Plumber's upcoming evening i'm working on it now should be an interesting read

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on March 15, 2014, 06:07:52 PM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on March 15, 2014, 06:03:50 PM
I might. :D
If I do, I'll keep it private and perhaps message it to anyone who is interested. ;)

What, and put the burden of curiosity on us, your humble readers?

Live a little! Drop it in a pastebin and leave it for the world to see! Hell, I'll even do the same of some of the logs from my old RP/ERP group if you're worried about making a fool of yourself.
I'm akso unsure how to handle the issue of  'Ponies have no genetalia.' The only apparent gender difference is the shape of their head and pitch of their voice...
Also, this is dipping slightly into creepyness.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Waaaghpower on March 15, 2014, 06:16:37 PM
Also, this is dipping slightly into creepyness.

Friend, you have no idea.

I typically go with 'it's there but since ponies are usually naked there's no social stigma about it' to account for why people aren't perpetually distracted by all the dangly bits hanging out. Blame Fallout: Equestria for that one.

Waaaghpower

Pony sex also has no appeal to me. Maybe there just happens to be one of those portals to Human world lying around? Or a parallel universe where less creepy FIMfiction can be written.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Waaaghpower on March 15, 2014, 06:26:12 PM
Pony sex also has no appeal to me. Maybe there just happens to be one of those portals to Human world lying around? Or a parallel universe where less creepy FIMfiction can be written.

Wait what? I think we're not on the same page here. (Although FIMFic does have the tendency to have like 50% of its featured stories be clopfics, fucking mods) If you're talking about Fallout: Equestria, that doesn't involve humans at all. It's just one of the topics touched on in passing.

Waaaghpower

I'm referring to FIMfiction in general, not the site. And I was saying that if I were to write something, the characters might breifly become human for the sake of sanity.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Moving on, we know what Thunder is doing for the rest of the night, but what of the rest of you? And what are your plans for the morning? And is anyone going to notice that Thunder has vanished? And will Hazy and Backlash make out? And who is cuter, Pale or Cynder?

These are the questions we all need answers to.

kingofmonkeys

we interrupt this program to bring you an incredibly botched suicide attempt.

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quotedreaming strange dreams

That could so easily result in a dream sequence with Luna.

kingofmonkeys

:shifty: I didn't slip that in there to have that as an option later.. nope certainly not  :shifty:

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

u wot m8

EDIT: hurr durr I forgot to actually add content to this post. I'm waiting on Hazy to say or do something before I go bolting off in search of adventure and/or carnal delights.

Narric

Can I try and set a fire-trap on the cgaelock? :shifty: Like if anything tries to physically tamper with it or unlock it, it explodes in a violent fireball? I'd leave a written warning of course ^_^ No sense leaving a trap for fools to haplessly fall into. I have a sense of honour afterall. :P

Mabbz

You can indeed. You'll need to make a Magic Power stat check with -2 to your first roll (cutie mark bonus). Bear in mind that a horrible failure could cause an explosion.

Reminder: stat checks are done by rolling 2 d20s. The first is a simple pass/fail that must be under your stat to succeed (so a -2 modifier is a good thing), while the second is a measure of how well the action turned out for you. Roughly speaking, rolling around 7-13 on the 2nd dice is a standard success or fail, rolling above 16 is either a crit success or a "not as planned, but it worked" moment, and rolling below 5 is either a crit fail or a gone horribly right moment.

kingofmonkeys

one of these days there will be something that can be solved by rolling a dice for plumbing... one of these days  :P

#15 to the new world