News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

Wait, how many of us are left in the house? Hazy, me, Pale, Cynder... is that all? Just the four of us?

Holy shit we're just hemorrhaging ponies over here

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on March 19, 2014, 05:33:36 PM
Wait, how many of us are left in the house? Hazy, me, Pale, Cynder... is that all? Just the four of us?

Holy shit we're just hemorrhaging ponies over here
You should really see a doctor about that...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Unsurprisingly, it appears I need a direct pony transfusion ASAP! Won't someone help me?!

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

Looks like it. I'll move the story to the morning soon (probably some time tomorrow afternoon).

Waaaghpower

I might do a 'Waking up' post or something just for fun.

Mabbz

Not just yet, I'm waiting to hear back from someone about something. Yes, I am being vague.

Although actually, since you're not with any other PCs, I suppose it wouldn't make a difference. Feel free to wake yourself up, as long as you don't go back to the others yet.

Waaaghpower

I figured it wouldn't matter, I just wanted to get permission to move on. Don't worry, it'll be pretty plot-lite, just a scene where Thunder leaves the apartment.

kingofmonkeys

I'll be waking plumber up shortly as after he has some tripped out dreams

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

HectorSmash

Well, when you live alone for a couple decades and never have to interact with anyone outside from some animals and the occasional job, you get kinda super-attracted to people really easy... Hazy made the mistake of letting her hug him, and now that Thunder's gone, someone has to fill the void.

Told you she's fucking crazy.

Waaaghpower

I wonder how Hazy will react to this...
Also, Thunder will be sorely disappointed.

Narric

Random little RP there :P Cynder hasn't sang yet, and I wanted a calm tune o use as Meditation focus.

He didn't hear Backlash come down the stairs, as he was focussed on the outside ;) If anything attacks from the basement, I think we can assume it would be much more noisy then a spy creepin' down the stairs :P

Walrus Man

Nice to know that yet another member of our merry band is as mad as a sack of ferrets.

Quote from: Narric on March 19, 2014, 11:41:12 PM
Random little RP there :P Cynder hasn't sang yet, and I wanted a calm tune o use as Meditation focus.
Linking the song was a nice touch.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Narric

I did want to try writing some original lyrics, but I've been at work near all day so my brain didn't want to be useful.

Maybe next time there is some singing I'll ake Cynder join in :P No trying to kill him off before then ;P