News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

if it seems to flow strangely it's supposed to it's a dream since plumbers not with the group I went ahead with his morning post like waagh so yay enjoy some more madness

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on March 20, 2014, 04:31:47 PM
I cant breathe oh god

Back on the pony side of things, I can't decide exactly how I want to play this out. To be fair, Mabbz surprised me with this about as much as I surprised him to begin with! Let's see just how badly I can make Hazy regret his decision...
Well I had to get revenge somehow, didn't I?

In my defence, I mostly played it this way because I honestly feel that's how Hazy would react. Play along until he can make the situation work in his favour (either break up in a peaceful manner or decide that he wants to commit to the relationship).

Narric

I say we forget the romance, and ship the two captives together :P

I wanna do some interrogating :P

kingofmonkeys

now i just need someone (female) to go after plumber get him some confidence back

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on March 20, 2014, 09:22:16 PM
Play along until he can make the situation work in his favour (either break up in a peaceful manner or decide that he wants to commit to the relationship).

My oh my, is it that time already? Ante up!

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on March 20, 2014, 09:26:57 PM
I say we forget the romance, and ship the two captives together :P

I wanna do some interrogating :P
They are awake, if you want to start asking questions. You can either ask one at a time in character and I'll reply, or just post your questions here and I'll merge them all into one big story post.

Narric

I'll make a starting question, and the rest I'll post here ;) :P OOC we know their names, but not in character. So out of civility, introductions shall be first. I may bluff a little :P

"Who are you working for?"
"Where is Miss Ross, and is she alive?"
"What can you tell us about the cave system under Canterlot, and the 'Base' that has been set up within?"
"How many Ponies know of our mission and how many will be there to stop our mission?"

Change wording if it fits better ;)

Walrus Man

Quoteshe raised the knife and dragged it down her front leg,  blood spilling out in long thin tendrils that creeped across the floor towards Plumber.

Fuck KoM, I was eating when I read that. :X
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on March 20, 2014, 09:54:36 PM
I'll make a starting question, and the rest I'll post here ;) :P OOC we know their names, but not in character. So out of civility, introductions shall be first. I may bluff a little :P

"Who are you working for?"
"Where is Miss Ross, and is she alive?"
"What can you tell us about the cave system under Canterlot, and the 'Base' that has been set up within?"
"How many Ponies know of our mission and how many will be there to stop our mission?"

Change wording if it fits better ;)
Actually, Backlash, Hazy and Rose all know Fog Dancer's name, since Hazy has been spying on her and the other two had an encounter with her in a warehouse. I'll work on the assumption that they haven't told you though.

Also, isn't Equestria technically a principality?

Narric

Uhm, we'll just assume the corect terminology was used? :P

Also, I could totally mis read that as "Gay Bacon" :P

HectorSmash

Thank god. You guys wouldn't believe how low the ratio is for people who think ponies should be exclusively vegetarian vs. not.

Narric

Time to gamble :P

Mabbz, do you want me to do a stat check? if so what modifiers would there be?

Mabbz

It would be an intelligence test for the one being lied to, with modifiers depending on who has the higher intelligence (his is only 5, so the modifiers will be nicely in your favour). I'll roll the dice when I post his response, since I can't remember the exact modifiers at the moment.

HectorSmash

Is there an easy way to back up the game to somewhere else? All these downtimes are making me nervous...

Mabbz

Not that I'm aware of. That said, I have all my longer posts saved in a word file, as well as all the stats and stuff.