News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

That is probably my bad, as I was trying to go from memory. If that wasn't the plan, the shit, I fucked up ^_^;;

Waaaghpower

I thought the plan was to use the explosives, but with a limited enough charge that it wouldn't completely gib the guards. Use it like a shockwave ir a concussive force, not a deadly instakill. For mercy's sake.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Sorry this took so long, my final year project for uni was due. Also minecraft.

Now then, three rounds rapid! Since you had time in character to plan this fight, you can discuss your actions here before sending them to me. Also, I'll let you lot collectively decide what Brute's 3RR will be. Also, did you let him have his equipment back beforehoof? Here's his stats, in case you're wondering.

Name: Brute Force
Pony Type: Pegasus (M)
S: 13
E: 12
A: 10
M: 5
I: 5
Cutie mark: Sledgehammer
Equipment: Steel helmet and boots, chainmail vest.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I'd completely forgotten that. I'll edit the character sheet. Did anyone else take anything that I've forgotten about? Here's a list of the loot you earned:

• Chainmail armour
  • Brute Force's chainmail and boots (too big for anypony else to wear)
  • Crossbow (held by a hoof, fired by mouth)
  • Tailblade
  • Wingblades
  • Sword with mouth grip (I think Cynder said he wanted this?)

Narric

As I said in RP, I'll take the sword if no one else wanted it. I assume it would come with a scabard?

I was thinking of trying to attack from range, providing further cover to the ponie charging forward. Might get lucky and take out a enemy guard before they're able to recover :P

Walrus Man

Quote from: Narric on April 27, 2014, 08:43:00 AM
I was thinking of trying to attack from range, providing further cover to the ponie charging forward. Might get lucky and take out a enemy guard before they're able to recover :P

Rushing them seems like the best idea. Its simple, but effective.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Waaaghpower

I vote for the zerg PONY rush as well. Thunder's still got light armor and good wingblades, she can probably do something if my dice hold up.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

I'd prefer to have Brute Force join us in the front lines, personally. He's a big dude, and the sight of a once-friendly combatant on our side might demoralize the enemy a bit.

Speaking of front lines, I'd be trying to stay a little further back than Brute and Thunder, and only hop in on one of the guards once they'd been engaged on. Support fighter, if you will. I'm not exactly the toughest pony around, and I seem to have a bit of a nasty track record for killing ponies, so maybe I'll leave most of the fighting to the others and try to get to the objective (inside the base) as quickly as possible.

Mabbz

First round of the fight is up! I need the next set of Three Rounds Rapid from everyone, this time in PMs.

Mabbz

Did someone say dynamic entry? ;D

There are still three opponents, so guess another three rounds rapid. I'll try to be quicker posting it this time.

Narric

Hey KOM, thanks for  the save! :P Sending Brute force your way to help sort out that pesky unicorn ;)

Walrus Man

Do I need to send you a 3 rounds rapid to recover, or am I just sitting tight until after the encounter?
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out