News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

POSTING SO I CAN STOP FUCKING FORGETTING THIS PLACE EXISTS

It's been on the far left of my open tabs for so long I sometimes lose track of it, and between finishing school, waiting for posts, and getting a new job lately I've completely derped out, not to mention sometimes my computer just doesn't want me to access 2S

I'M BACK THO DW

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on May 31, 2014, 11:22:56 PM
Also, someone wake up Pale Ale!
Cynder went over to Pale Ale. What test can I do to check if he can be awakened?

Mabbz

In the interest of getting things moving again, I'm going to say it's an auto-success. Just post something plausible and we'll go with it.

Narric

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

*Coughs politely*

What are you guys going to do with the thieves?

In fact, out of interest... ROLL CALL!

Who's still alive and kicking?

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

Present, but I've been a bit distracted from RP. Mostly been too tired to get into character due to work. ^_^;;

HectorSmash

HERE something like what Narric said I'm finding it harder to get into character these days but I'm still chuggin

kingofmonkeys

here and would like to suggest an upcoming tavern stop or spot to have in character conversations to get back into the swing of it

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Once you've gotten through this area, I'll send you to a tavern or similar. Incidentally, this is roughly the halfway point of the story.

So, does anyone have any opinions on what to do with the guards?

Narric

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on June 11, 2014, 08:21:37 AM
Cage made of fire? :P

Do we have rope?
You could make a cage of fire, but you'd have to stay there to maintain it. nopony has any rope on them, but you could search the basement for some.

Narric