News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

so where back are they just pipes or have we got some valves and such too i had a post ready but need a clarification

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

fuckin computer doesn't like 2S for some reason, sorry bout the absence

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on July 16, 2014, 01:38:25 AM
so where back are they just pipes or have we got some valves and such too i had a post ready but need a clarification
This appear to just be a maintenance hatch in case of pipe leaks or similar problems. There's only one valve, and it's labelled "Shutoff"; presumably it closes all valves to stop the flow of water until repairs can be made. Using a screwdriver you could also remove entire sections of the pipe if you wanted.

Quote from: HectorSmash on July 16, 2014, 03:19:33 AM
fuckin computer doesn't like 2S for some reason, sorry bout the absence
As KoM said, 2S was down for a while. Here's the thread: secondsphere.org/index.php?topic=1862.msg33770

Mabbz

I'm going on holiday in a couple of days, from Thursday the 24th to Thursday the 31st, and I'm am not sure if I'll have an internet connection in that time. As such, if you want to break through that door, you should either do it now or you'll have to wait until I get back. Post your actions and either roll the appropriate dice or I can do it for you.

HectorSmash

Well, shit.

Me and KoM had the idea to have a little celebratory Mabbz-love-fest in honor of our GM who, honestly, has been way more patient, accommodating, and creative with us than anyone ever should need to be. We were going to get all soppy and stuff, too. But Mask of Mabbzness is going on vacation. What a shame. :P

No but seriously you're a great GM, and I wish my other GMs were as good as you. That's all.

Lashie's gonna defer to Plumber on this one, since she knows nothing of physics or plumbing.

Mabbz

Oh hi guys, looks like I have an internet connection here after all so -

What's this? Balloons? Streamers? Cake?

For me? Aww... I love you guys  :*

Unless anyone objects, I'll post Plumber's plan for picking locks with plumbing tonight or tomorrow. Probably.

Narric

HectorSmash

I've still got a day or two of BronyCon left, so sorry about the delay D:

Mabbz

I feel I owe you all an explanation of why I've neglected D&D for two weeks now, despite having been on 2S daily. I've had enough time on my hands to give you something if I tried, but my main problem is lack of motivation. Whenever I think about moving the story along I remember that according to my plans, we're only at the halfway point (give or take). I've started thinking of the RP as work, and as every teacher I ever had would tell you, I'm not good at self-motivated work.

In short, I don't know if I can continue the RP. I can try, but I'll probably have to put long breaks between posts (like this two week break) to avoid feeling like I have a deadline. Trouble is that we have enough problems with people not posting much as is, and I'm worried some or all of you would give up on D&D rather than wait for me.

The alternative is that I attempt to write up a summary of where I was hoping to go from here, or possibly even write the rest of the story myself. Honestly, I'd rather try and continue, but if this RP dies the I'd like to give you all some kind of closure rather than leaving your characters in limbo.

Thank you all for sticking with me this far. Please let me know if you're willing to put up with further delays.

HectorSmash

Personally, I have trouble dedicating myself to most things. Art, work, even stuff like this which is supposed to be fun... it's a struggle for me to focus for long enough to get stuff done, and that really hurts me bad. I've been slowly getting better about it, but it's still very much a problem.

On the side of things that aren't me bitching about personal problems, my character as she is in this RP doesn't actually exist anymore. She's grown to become something else entirely. I have no problem with playing her, but I don't relate to her as much as I once did.

I like this game, I really do. I think you're a great GM, and I feel bad for all the crap that's happened to your story so far. I think a problem is the platform... I personally don't use 2S for much else other than this and even then my damn computer likes to not load the site these days.

Something something trail off.

Narric

I personally would like to continue, but I also do want to find out where the stories goes. I would like to continue RP'ing, but if it feels like work, then perhaps doing a final story post ould be best.

kingofmonkeys

I would be fine continuing at a slower pace if you'd like I'm still enjoying it but i'd also not object to it going story mode either. It's been a good ride either way

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

You've got nothing to apologise for mate, this has been excellent fun. A forum isn't the most conductive place to an active RP and all things considered I think we've done quite well. If you want to continue then by all means I will try to post here consistently, but if you want to go into story mode then go right ahead. :)
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out