News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

So the overall consensus is continue if possible, but I can go story mode if I don't feel up to continuing? Fair enough. Thanks for your support, and I will try and get the next bit up soonish.

Waaaghpower

So, you ever get this itching feeling that you're forgetting something, but you can't remwmber what it was?
Yeah... Um...
I'm working right now, but I'll catch up and post later...
Sorry...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

Oh, wow, it's been a month since my last RP post? I know I said I was taking a break, but that was longer than I realised. Have some silly ponies to make up for it.

By the way, Pale, Plumber, Thunder and Brute have a -2 to their intelligence. Cynder, Backlash and Hazy have a -5. If you have an idea on what's going on or what to do, you have to make and intelligence test or you get distracted and have to post something silly.

Narric

Int test is over our stat after mods right?

Is there a table to roll for what kind of sillyness we post? Like clumsiness, lusty, Pinkie Pie?

Mabbz

Under your stat. Normally there'd be a second roll to see how amazing/terrible your success/fail, but that's not required this time.

No table this time. Just imagine what your character would do if they were drunk.

Narric

Mabbz

Wouldn't both give the same result? Although I was thinking the latter.

Narric

-5 to the dice roll improves the chance of getting under my Stat, whilst reducing the Stat increases the chance of failure.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4618038/

I'll roll again correectly :P

Narric

Context for modifiers can make or break a Dungeon Masters plans :P

Waaaghpower

I do have one question, I sped through the door immediately but you're saying I led up the rear...

Mabbz

You also called yourself Backlash in your post, which threw me off somewhat. Also, Thunder likes Backlash? That should be fun.

Also, yay! Firefly quotes!

Waaaghpower

I'll take your Jaynestown quote and raise you a regular Jayne quote!

My mistake with calling myself Backlash.

As for Backer (Thundlash?) shipping... Have you forgotten the less-than-subtle flirting earlier in the RP?

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on August 25, 2014, 03:53:31 PM
I'll take your Jaynestown quote and raise you a regular Jayne quote!

My mistake with calling myself Backlash.

As for Backer (Thundlash?) shipping... Have you forgotten the less-than-subtle flirting earlier in the RP?
If I weren't so unconscious right now, I'd probably try for a third quote.

Nevertheless, it happened and now you're at the back. I'm not changing it (although, imagine if Hazy had been flirting with Thunder and Backlash heard...)

Yes. Yes I had.