News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

I mean to continue truth or dare with added drinking but whichever you like

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Well I just had my go, so someone else grab that bottle. There's no real order, so don't wait for other ponies to have their go.

HectorSmash

Narric

HectorSmash

yup i'm here, sorry bout that oh i just noticed i have yet to spin the dang thing myself wait a minute i had a turn earlier. oh well

HectorSmash

I swear I'm not doing this, I'm rolling my turns on IC to see who the bottle lands on

Mabbz

Mixed references and meta humour ahoy!

Quote from: HectorSmash on November 22, 2014, 04:57:27 PM
I swear I'm not doing this, I'm rolling my turns on IC to see who the bottle lands on
I've just been picking anypony that hasn't had a go recently. On a related note, Pale and Brute are still here to be victims. You can either write their responses yourselves or let someone else do it. Anyone can write their bits; just don't make up anything that might be plot relevant.

Narric

I'll be honest and say I completely forgot about Pale and Brute :P

HectorSmash

I've been leaving Pale out since he doesn't seem to be here anymore... you guys better have some way to keep in touch when this is over, you're way too fun to play with D:

Mabbz

Well, I'm always here (Secondsphere is actually my homepage :P) or you could add me on Facebook (Stephen Mabbutt)

Narric

You could maybe join the world of Firma ;)

I'm also on FB (narric.techna.9)

Waaaghpower

Heh heh heh... Sorry. I've not actually been that busy, so I can't use that as an excuse, I just kinda forgot to check up on what was happening. Sorry.

(On a related note, I recently started watching S4 now that it's on Netflix. After watching 'Bats', I am starting to grow worried that Rainbow Dash is an alcoholic.)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on November 25, 2014, 06:33:03 AM
Heh heh heh... Sorry. I've not actually been that busy, so I can't use that as an excuse, I just kinda forgot to check up on what was happening. Sorry.

(On a related note, I recently started watching S4 now that it's on Netflix. After watching 'Bats', I am starting to grow worried that Rainbow Dash is an alcoholic.)
Been there, done that.

Of course she is. That'd be a great S5 episode, having her trying to do something wonderbolt-y but getting nervous and drinking to soothe her fears, only to get drunk and fail hilariously.

kingofmonkeys

so are there beds in this room or is it just blankies and pillows. I'm scheming this is my scheming face

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Well, I never explicitly said there isn't a bed. So basically, you get to decide. Enjoy!