News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on December 21, 2014, 04:32:44 AM
wait i thought some of the ponies we fought did die...
Oh, they most definitely did. Thunder doesn't know that, though. She's under the impression that the pony she murdered got away, and so did the other one that (Was it Backlash?) someone else in the group murdered.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Yep, I remember mine was the result of a nat 20 Strength roll and the other was (I think) because of a nat 1 on trying to recover from a fall. If I recall correctly, those two have been the only casualties so far.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

Would I be crazy to try and attempt to convince these guards Luna has left behind that they are being used for nefarious ends? They've just witness a lot of drama and could be second guesing their allegiance.

Mabbz

They have indeed just seen a lot of drama, but sadly they will be focussing on their duties rather than second guessing orders; protect their princess and any innocent ponies. That said, three are still present if you want anything clarified.

HectorSmash

Digging through the OOC chat from long ago I found this:

Quote from: Waaaghpower on June 30, 2013, 04:10:55 PM
Finally! Other females.
Something tells me that Backlash and I will either be good friends or mortal enemies.

Funny thing is, we've had both. Go figure.

Waaaghpower

I'm not sure if I understand Cynder's question. Does he mean 'If they ran, how come the guards never had any warning about us?'

Waaaghpower

So I guess Thunder doesn't get to know that she killed one of them?

HectorSmash

Not unless someone else tells her, probably. Backlash doesn't want to inflict the same shit she deals with onto someone else, especially considering Thunder's about the age she was when it happened.

Narric

I was kinda trying to point that if some had just ran away, we would have had a lot more shit to deal with :P

Mabbz

There we go. A fairly full account of the plan. Any further questions?

Oh, and I have no problem with Backlash going off to try and find Luna. In fact I quite like the idea; I was toying with the possibility of doing writing a scene in which the guards find her anyway, and I'd rather have a PC present than purely NPCs. You don't have to go though, I can work with this either way.

HectorSmash

So wait, why did Luna have us go to get the Elements from at least one party that was already in possession of them? (Considering that Brute's group and the guards might be separate) That seems like an awful large waste of resources. Couldn't she have just kept the Elements hidden, or had some of Brute's group move them without even involving us? Basically, why the hell are we even here?

Mabbz

The Elements were never stolen in the first place. You stole them from the actual Royal Guard in those caves. That's why you were chased from the inn; you'd just stolen the Elements and now every Royal Guard in Canterlot that wasn't in on Luna's plan was after you. The only ponies in on Luna's plan were the four in the house, Cloud Storage (in the warehouse) and Luna's six personal guards the you just met.

HectorSmash