News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

Mabbz

In Luna's defence, she never thought anypony would die. She figured that the guards would try to capture you alive while you lot, mostly being civilians, wouldn't have it in you to kill deliberately (in fact, ponies in general are unlikely to kill deliberately). In fairness, she wasn't far wrong either. The two deaths were in a fight that wasn't supposed to take place anyway, one was an accident while the other was Backlash's protective/vengeful streak. Luna never really took into account the possibility of accidents.

Also, Merry Christmas! I'm unlikely to post again until boxing day.

HectorSmash

Quote from: Narric on December 24, 2014, 09:59:38 PM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on December 24, 2014, 09:56:04 PM
Quote from: HectorSmash on December 24, 2014, 03:37:15 PM
Ah. Wow, what a bitch lmao
Wait, who's the bitch?
I do believe he is referring to Luna being increadibly underhanded :P

Yeah, call me transparent, but I really dislike schemers. Even if I can be a bit of one myself. After all, we hate in others what we hate in ourselves, right?

A funny thing I've noticed across many years of various games, from this to IRC games to casual RP, is that my character always accomplishes what she sets out to do, but her involvement comes with heavy collateral. This happens so consistently that I'm pretty sure it could be an Aesop fable or something at this point: if you let yourself be guided by emotions, you'll have the drive to do anything, but you won't have the foresight to prevent tragedy.

Mabbz

Just so you all know, I'm not going to update this until at least Friday the 2nd of January, as I'm going to be in Oxford with relatives.

In the meantime, Backlash and Thunder are going to search for Luna, while Plumber, Cynder, Pale and Hazy are going to head straight for Celestia, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Waaaghpower

That's correct as far as I'm aware. I'll also be hanging on to my element, for now, since I'm having trouble trusting everyone else in the group right now. Since I was just lied to by at least one person in the group. And also we have had some real difficulty with backstabbing here.

Mabbz

Happy 2015 everypony! Let's get this show back on the road!

Random encounters were kind for once. Nothing bad, and Thunder bagged a Princess. Sorry this hasn't really left anything for the rest of you to do (unless Plumber or Cynder want to chat), but that's what boring rolls get you.

Waaaghpower

I appreciate the apprehension towards ruins. You get a cookie.

Narric

Was Cynder given the full rundown on the groups story before joinging them? I'm tempted to in-character ask why not enter the ruins :P

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Narric on January 03, 2015, 10:12:09 PM
Was Cynder given the full rundown on the groups story before joinging them? I'm tempted to in-character ask why not enter the ruins :P
I don't believe he was, so feel free. Character development!

HectorSmash

Mabbz

I apologise for the wait, but Waaaghpower and I were RPing this bit privately. Now you get to see the fruits of our labour. Enjoy ;)

Oh, also, you may want to check the character sheet on the first page for Nightmare Sky's improved stats.

Waaaghpower

Maniacal laugh!
I'll post by this evening. Looking forward to murdering Backlash. :D

Narric

Waaaghpower