News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I realize this is a tad hypocritical coming from me, but darn it HectorSmash, get online so I can kill you!
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

I'm basically playing Thunder NIGHTMARE SKY like a movie villain right now, and every good movie villain knows never to actually kill the protagonists when you can let them live and do it later/let fate decide. Thunder NIGHTMARE SKY has read to many trashy action novels.

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

Technically, Thunder isn't fleeing. She's just flying away.

HectorSmash

Oh, sure, sure. I bet my brilliant Monarch Butterfly coloring warned her off.

Waaaghpower

Flying away to go kill Plumber, to be precise. KingofMonkeys, be afraid. Be very afraid.

I had a rules question about REDACTED for Mabbz that I PMed, so my next post will be delayed until I get an answer.

HectorSmash

D: I fully expect to know what that redacted is at some point... stuff like that always gets me all interested and worked up

Waaaghpower

Oh, you'll find out. Here's a hint: itway ashay otay oday ithway ymay asingchay ownday umberPlay andway urderingmay imhay inway oldcay oodblay.

Mabbz

Three rounds rapid from you, Hector. Nightmare Sky planned to ambush you even before you started chasing her. Waaaghpower, since the first of the three rounds you sent me was used as a sneak attack, I need one more round from you.

Also, a few things to clarify, in case it wasn't clear:

- Sky can change at will between her normal and nightmare forms. The nightmare form is bigger, but gets no advantages; it just looks cool.
- Sky is not an alicorn. I don't know if anyone thought she was, but she isn't. She is still a pegasus.

And finally, some stuff on weather manipulation and pegasus magic:
- Mostly it requires physical contact to pull of.
- Clouds can be magically modified, but it takes a minute and requires some knowledge of how to do it. Thunder was a weather pony so she knows some stuff.
- Modifications include, but are not limited to: hardening, electrifying, solidifying into shapes, sticking together, changing the temperature and dispersing into fog.
- Thunder clouds sometimes zap you. If you deliberately come into contact with one then you can use pegasus magic to repel the lightning; you only get zapped on a roll of a 1 on a d6. if you are forced into one then you have far less control; you are zapped on a 1-3.
- Pegasi have a higher resistance to electrical damage than other ponies.

Narric

I'm wondering when the hoofslogging ponies are going to do anything :P I asked a question in character, and no-one from that group has responded. :P

Mabbz

Fight's up folks. Sky kept getting bad passes on her attacks but recovered quickly, so there were no major injuries. I was hoping that'd happen (I don't want any deaths this close to the end), and it seems the dice did too.

Quote from: Narric on January 08, 2015, 07:23:24 AM
I'm wondering when the hoofslogging ponies are going to do anything :P I asked a question in character, and no-one from that group has responded. :P
Well, Hazy either doesn't know or doesn't feel that it's his place to say, Plumber just hasn't responded for some reason and I was hoping not to have to answer with Pale; I'd like to leave the roleplaying to the players. Incidentally, Pale can be controlled by anyone to some extent, so you could write his answer yourself.

Sorry about the lack of action for you, but that's a danger of splitting the party. Hopefully I'll move it on to morning soon, and then you'll probably get a random encounter. Or maybe Nightmare Sky will make good on her threat against Plumber. Or maybe I'll do something else.

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower