News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

With cutie mark bonuses, Nightmare Sky would have need a natural twenty on the first roll to fail that. Still, I feel that fight's gone on long enough. I don't want to leave the rest of the group out too long, after all.

Incidentally, Nightmare Moon's stats have been added to the character sheet. They're actually the same as Luna's stats that I posted earlier, for various reason (one, I made her too powerful and two, when I wrote those stats I was planning on having Luna be NMM all along anyway. Having her give in to the Nightmare Forces on screen was a snap decision I made shortly before she ran off crying). On fun aspect of Luna being nerfed is that Nightmare Sky is actually slightly more agile than her.

Waaaghpower

Hooray! I'm faster than a Princess! I knew a little min-maxing during character creation would be worth it!

Incidentally, just so it's completely clear: Nightmare Sky currently looks like a terrified, injured, and exhausted Thunder Bolt, and she's making a beeline to rendezvous with the others as quickly as possible.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

It's been less than half an hour. Be patient, princess. Your rule will begin soon.

Acutally, this reminds me of how last night both you and Hector had given me your three rounds and I was looking at the "Who's online" page watching you both hitting refresh. For my part, I watched a couple of youtube videos and then went to sleep, deciding to put off posting the fight until the morning. Aren't I cruel?

Oh, and on a more productive note, how do you plan to find the rest of the group?

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on January 08, 2015, 08:57:54 PM
Acutally, this reminds me of how last night both you and Hector had given me your three rounds and I was looking at the "Who's online" page watching you both hitting refresh. For my part, I watched a couple of youtube videos and then went to sleep, deciding to put off posting the fight until the morning. Aren't I cruel?

You are a terrible person. Has anyone ever told you that?

Oh, and on a more productive note, how do you plan to find the rest of the group?

Well, I know where they started, and I know where they were heading. I figured I would go back to where we split up, and then fly in the same direction they went, making a lot of noise and screaming for help. (And occasionally pausing to listen for them.) If I don't see them, I want them to see or hear me so they can stop me.

Waaaghpower

On an unrelated note, I didn't realize that the 'Who's online' page existed, I had been stalking people the old fashioned way by looking at their profiles. This is amazing!

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 08, 2015, 09:02:30 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on January 08, 2015, 08:57:54 PM

You are a terrible person. Has anyone ever told you that?
I prefer the term "Bastard". Although in my defence, I was tired and I probably would have screwed up somehow if I'd tried to post it after midnight.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 08, 2015, 09:02:30 PM

Well, I know where they started, and I know where they were heading. I figured I would go back to where we split up, and then fly in the same direction they went, making a lot of noise and screaming for help. (And occasionally pausing to listen for them.) If I don't see them, I want them to see or hear me so they can stop me.
That works. I'm not going to post anything until everypony else has had a chance to post though.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 08, 2015, 09:07:20 PM
On an unrelated note, I didn't realize that the 'Who's online' page existed, I had been stalking people the old fashioned way by looking at their profiles. This is amazing!
I know. I have it bookmarked I use it so much.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on January 08, 2015, 09:09:09 PM
That works. I'm not going to post anything until everypony else has had a chance to post though.

NOOOO!!!

Well, okay... I guess I have actual work I needed to get done today... I need to take my keyboard in to get the Ctrl and R keys replaced. Don't know why they keep wearing out so quickly.

HectorSmash

Let the waiting commence! The extremely painful and emotionally draining waiting!

Have I mentioned I hate intra-party conflict and general discontent/sadness/unease? Feels like my stomach's trying to turn itself inside-out...

Waaaghpower

Narric. I can see that you are online. Stalking is easy on here! POST! I'm growing impatient! You do not want to incur my wrath! I AM THE NIGHT!

Narric

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 09, 2015, 09:27:58 PM
POST!
I like this post, it is a good post :P

I'll see what I can cobble together :P

Done, though hopefully I got the characters acting to some correct degree...... Last bit with Hazy was just to break up the mood :P

Waaaghpower

Yay!
Sorry if I'm being impatient, by the way. I'm just eager to find out what happens. :)

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 08, 2015, 09:07:20 PM
might not work for me as i leave a lot of my devices auto logged and sitting around the house while I'm at work. Sorry for the delay I'm a forgetful monkey sometimes. every post makes it less and less likely that I can wrangle a happy ending for my poor plumber buddy i'm hoping he doesn't get butchered but it may happen who knows.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

It counts online-ness by your most recent activity, so leaving the page open doesn't do anything.

Edit: Huh. All of us are online except Hectorsmash! Yay!

Mabbz

Yay, nearly everypony's online! Story post incoming (if you can wait fifteen minute, give or take).