News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

And here I was wondering why everyone figured she was a cookie cutter crazy killer pony!

Narric

Hey guys, have some irony, my wife is currently on a "I love Luna so much iI want all the things" craze right now :P

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 11, 2015, 11:15:17 PM
And here I was wondering why everyone figured she was a cookie cutter crazy killer pony!
You mean she isn't? ;)

HectorSmash

Quote from: Narric on January 11, 2015, 11:20:22 PM
Hey guys, have some irony, my wife is currently on a "I love Luna so much iI want all the things" craze right now :P

Technically, Luna is currently paying you to hinder Luna from doing... something. Talk about a conflict of interests!

You mean she isn't? ;)

:'(

Mabbz

I never thought that, I just forgot she was a healer. I've mostly just been treating her like a normal, professional guard (snuggling Hazy aside).

Hey wait, is Cloudy trying to steal Hazy's girl? Now I have to kill him!

Maybe you should convince her to join us and have her be Luna ;)

Narric

To my (Cynders') understanding, Luna simply instructed that the Elements not fall into the wrong hands. Cynder is intelligent enough to know that eternal night and darkness is a very bad thing to happen, and so must stop Luna.

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 11, 2015, 11:27:40 PM
You mean she isn't? ;)

:'(
OK, maybe that was a little harsh? :P

Quote from: Mabbz on January 11, 2015, 11:30:11 PM
I never thought that, I just forgot she was a healer. I've mostly just been treating her like a normal, professional guard (snuggling Hazy aside).

Hey wait, is Cloudy trying to steal Hazy's girl? Now I have to kill him!
He doesn't know Backlash is Hazy's, and to my knowlegde, neither does Hazy nor Backlash :P

Quote from: Mabbz on January 11, 2015, 11:30:11 PM
Maybe you should convince her to join us and have her be Luna ;)
She doesn't like these kind of RPs, but is greatful for the offer :P

HectorSmash

SO MANY QUOTES

Can't wait for the eventual encounter between Hazy, Thunder, Basklash and Cloudy. Assuming they all survive the next couple IC events "Oh hey guys uh well this is awkward huh"

Narric

Well don't roll a bad initiative and put Backlash in a compromised position :P

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on January 11, 2015, 11:52:03 PM
http://puu.sh/eoqHV/8239fab492.png come on now i have to retype it again!!!

What browser/OS are you using? For me, that message just appears above the dialog and leaves all the typing in place. (Alternatively, perhaps write it in Word or Docs or Notepad or what have you and copy/paste?)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 11, 2015, 11:53:54 PM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on January 11, 2015, 11:52:03 PM
http://puu.sh/eoqHV/8239fab492.png come on now i have to retype it again!!!

What browser/OS are you using? For me, that message just appears above the dialog and leaves all the typing in place. (Alternatively, perhaps write it in Word or Docs or Notepad or what have you and copy/paste?)
it did do that but the situation changed so i had to re-re word my post again

#15 to the new world

Narric

Type faster!!! And now I feel bad for posting so much tonight :P

Mabbz

For the purposes of this RP, the bat wings are an illusion provided by night guard armour

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Narric on January 11, 2015, 11:57:21 PM
Type faster!!! And now I feel bad for posting so much tonight :P
don't I needed a fire lit under my ass

#15 to the new world

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on January 12, 2015, 12:04:32 AM
For the purposes of this RP, the bat wings are an illusion provided by night guard armour
I was wondering if you would take over on that :P

I was so tempted to make Cloudy Daze put his wing over Backlash, but be shy and pull away quickly afterwards :P Mainly didn't feel comfortable doing it without Hector setting it up :P
Which you can do, considering CD is an open to use character ;) i'm just crowbar'ing my control over him :P

Waaaghpower

Okey dokey loki! Once Backlash and Cloudy Daze are done flirting, I think we're about ready for the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN.
Or, y'know, the gang getting back together.
Take your time flirting. We don't mind.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.