News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

For the sake of clarity, I'm assuming that Cynder got Loyalty (since it was red), Plumber got Kindness, and Pale got Magic.

Mabbz

Cynder gave his to Brute, who immediately gave it to Luna. Thunder gave her's to Luna as well, so you should have four. I haven't been keeping track of who got what though, aside from the fact that Hazy had Honesty (ironically).

Waaaghpower

I thought I had loyalty, (more irony,) but I could be wrong.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Nah you had Generosity, I documented it briefly in a post about 10 pages back.

Quote from: HectorSmash on December 20, 2014, 01:55:20 PM
Full list:

Backlash - Laughter
Thunder - Generosity
Hazy - Honesty
Plumber - ?
Cynder('s is currently in Brute Force's possession) - ?
Pale - ?

I ended up with Cynder's and Brute/Luna ended up with mine, so I have Loyalty and Luna has Laughter.

Narric

I'm going on the assumption that the elements have been the big ass balls we see in Season 1. Should assume thats its the smaller crystals we see in season 3?

I don't see Hazy having Loyalty as ironic, as Cynder apprently had Laughter, and he isn't much of a joker :P

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on January 14, 2015, 07:17:24 PM
I'm going on the assumption that the elements have been the big ass balls we see in Season 1. Should assume thats its the smaller crystals we see in season 3?

I don't see Hazy having Loyalty as ironic, as Cynder apprently had Laughter, and he isn't much of a joker :P
It's the season 3 crystals. The big balls probably wouldn't fit in your saddlebags.

Hazy had Honesty, not Loyalty. Honesty is ironic, considering he got his cutie mark for lying. Waaaghpower thought Thunder had Loyalty, which is also pretty ironic.

Having said that, it doesn't matter that much who has what element. None of you are Element Bearers, and they only work if you have all six anyway. The only way they'll be used is if you get all of them to Celestia.

kingofmonkeys

I was actually wondering about the elements because i was imagining the big ass balls too...

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Well, since this is due to take place in only a few days at most and shows them as gems, I went with gems. Besides, they're easier to carry.

Narric

Seems there is already an OC called Cloudy Daze :P

I was searching becuase I was thinking of designing CD out of Night Guard uniform XD

[edit]
Done:
Spoiler

I'm kinda curious if the guards have swayed to helping the group get the elements to Celestia, or are they still fully loyal to Luna? I changed one word for what Cloudy said becuase of the ambiguity.

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on January 15, 2015, 04:44:26 PM
I'm kinda curious if the guards have swayed to helping the group get the elements to Celestia, or are they still fully loyal to Luna? I changed one word for what Cloudy said becuase of the ambiguity.
They haven't really though to about it. They still think of Luna as a good pony who's made some mistakes. As her guards, it's their job to protect her, so currently they feel that finding her is the top priority, as well as ensuring the safety of everypony involved (so that she doesn't get hurt even more) and ensuring the safety of the Elements. When they meet Nightmare Moon, they will have to make a choice. I was originally just gonna flip a coin or something, but now they have actual characters I'm not sure I should leave it to fate.

The introduction of an evil pegasus that's stealing the Elements and threatening civillians complicates matters. Should they protect the group and/or the Elements? Continue searching for Luna? Hunt down the nightmare? I, and by extension they, haven't decided yet. I'll do a post for them soon, once they've made up their minds.

Narric

I'm totally not going off and designing the Night Guard out of uniform :P

Spoiler
Cloudy Daze
Spoiler
Leather Wing
Spoiler
Swift Shadow

Waaaghpower

In case you're wondering, Thunder doesn't know the word 'Conjecture.' She read it once in a novel, hence the misspeaking.

HectorSmash

Narric

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 15, 2015, 10:12:34 PM
Narric just wants to be left alone with his ponies >w<
*picks up hand made models of Backlash, and Cloudy Daze* They kissed and lived happily ever after! Luna got married to Hazy. Thunder become a homicidal mass murderer who was sent to Tartauros when she made the mistake of attacking Celestias' Royal Guards. Plumber Ascendended to Alicorn-hood and become a PR advisor to Celestia and Luna. Pale Ale returned to his family and job, with a story to tell his patrons. And cynder returned to a normal life in the Equestrian Secret Service

No idea what you're talking about.

Waaaghpower

Narric and I are privately roleplaying a bit where we walk off into the woods to make love have a pleasant and entirely non-violent conversation where I definitely don't try and kill him to take his element.