News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Hmmm... Part of me thinks I should demand to be in on the conversation so I don't make some mistake in a future post. Part of me wants to be kept in the dark, because surprises are fun. And part of me is getting annoyed at my aching elbow. The question is, which do I listen to?

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on January 16, 2015, 08:43:52 PM
Hmmm... Part of me thinks I should demand to be in on the conversation so I don't make some mistake in a future post. Part of me wants to be kept in the dark, because surprises are fun. And part of me is getting annoyed at my aching elbow. The question is, which do I listen to?
I'll PM you the whole thing once we're done. If you want. Also, once we're done I'll do a much shorter post describing what everyone else can hear.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

I think Mabbz should listen to his elbow. It clearly is aching for some adventure, and a new chapter of the Mabbut tale!! :P

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 16, 2015, 09:05:58 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on January 16, 2015, 08:43:52 PM
I'll PM you the whole thing once we're done. If you want. Also, once we're done I'll do a much shorter post describing what everyone else can hear.
Sssshh, he might ship Thunder and Cynder subtly, and my wife will kill me for it !!! :P

HectorSmash

I hate being left out of things, but it makes sense for the sake of preventing meta gaming. Just make sure you being it back public when we should all reasonably be able to see or hear something happen. Or at least after the fact.

Narric

I think WP and I are wrapping it up.

Don't worry too much, here is a little excerp to wet you guys appetites :P
Nodding gravely, Cynder agreed. "I swear. What is it?"

"Cynder, I love you!" Thunder said, loudly. "You are the perfect stallion!"

"Oh, I love you to Thunder!" Cynder replied. The two of them ran off together, then, to live in a cabin in the woods and have a dozen foals and live happily ever after.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Narric on January 16, 2015, 10:06:52 PM
I think WP and I are wrapping it up.

Don't worry too much, here is a little excerp to wet you guys appetites :P
Nodding gravely, Cynder agreed. "I swear. What is it?"

"Cynder, I love you!" Thunder said, loudly. "You are the perfect stallion!"

"Oh, I love you to Thunder!" Cynder replied. The two of them ran off together, then, to live in a cabin in the woods and have a dozen foals and live happily ever after.
He's telling the truth, by the way. I did write that. Narric should not have told me I could control his character for short responses.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Narric

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 17, 2015, 08:28:14 PM
Narric is a trusting man/shipper thing.
I'm currently tempted to edit a cpuple pony creator pics of Cloudy Daze and Backlash together :P but I'll probably get obred XD

Are we waiting for anyone in particular to post? I'm kinda wanting some more progression :P Not sure what else I could RP without hijacking control of the Night Guard NPCs :P

Mabbz

I believe Backlash just asked Plumber a question, so there's that.

HectorSmash

Narric

Hector, you have doomed the entire group with your last post :P

HectorSmash

Narric

HectorSmash

HectorSmash

Anyway sorry for the brief interruption, I think we're more or less rejoining the main group now, so whenever anypony's ready let's figure out a plan for the day ahead.