News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

I'm waiting on Plumber to answer my direct question, but I think the plan is to rest a little longer while Plumber gets patched up and everypony recuperates, then head to Everfree city. Four elements are better than none, and we can't afford to lose any more.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

"We," eh? Settle down there Mistress, you aren't cured just yet.

Waaaghpower

I was speaking with the Royal We. I intend to steal all of them.

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

I love you guys. You make me laugh almost as much as this Harry Potter fanfic I'm reading. Speaking of which, you should totally read it. Basic summary: Harry is expecting his first child with Ginny, when for various reasons he gets transported back into his 11 year old body. He resolves to beat Voldemort with fewer deaths this time, and also to mess with everyone a lot.

Oh God, Not Again!

Waaaghpower

So, does Hazy have anything to say about Plumber's injury, or Cynder and Thunder sneaking into the woods to make out TO DISCUSS PROBLEMS or anything?
Does Plumber want to answer Thunder's question?
Does Cynder wonder what the capital of Assyria is?
Will we reveal the secret identity of Backlash the Brave?
Find out when someone gets around to posting, next, on Dawn and Dusk: A My Little Pony Roleplay!

Waaaghpower

I'm considering penning up an evil solo musical number to be posted at an appropriate time.

Narric

WP, put your feet in the fridge becuase you need to chill ya socks :P

Though if you can do a coherent musical based on this RP, that is something I'd like to see ;)

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 19, 2015, 10:47:37 PM
So, does Hazy have anything to say about Plumber's injury, or Cynder and Thunder sneaking into the woods to make out TO DISCUSS PROBLEMS or anything?
Does Plumber want to answer Thunder's question?
Does Cynder wonder what the capital of Assyria is?
Will we reveal the secret identity of Backlash the Brave?
Find out when someone gets around to posting, next, on Dawn and Dusk: A My Little Pony Roleplay!
Maybe, dunno, yes, yes. And I will try to post tomorrow.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 19, 2015, 10:52:20 PM
I'm considering penning up an evil solo musical number to be posted at an appropriate time.
Do that and I will find some minions to be backing vocalists for you.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on January 20, 2015, 12:13:06 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on January 19, 2015, 10:52:20 PM
Do that and I will find some minions to be backing vocalists for you.

Well if it'll get me minions, then I'll definitely do it!

HectorSmash

HectorSmash

We should figure out what our plans are from here IC, if everyone's done with side things.

Narric

I keep wanting to have a discussion with the Night Guards about night watching. However I'm not entirely sure what Mabbz' plan is, or if I'd get the characters right. Anything else Cynder would do is just take first night watch or settle in to sleep if the Night Guards are taking over that.

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 21, 2015, 07:00:15 PM
We should figure out what our plans are from here IC, if everyone's done with side things.
As I understand it, the plan is to rest for a few hours, then travel as a group to Canterlot, and if somepony attacks then Thunder will fly off with the Elements. I would have moved us along by now, but I've been busy with real life nonsense lately.

Quote from: Narric on January 21, 2015, 07:35:00 PM
I keep wanting to have a discussion with the Night Guards about night watching. However I'm not entirely sure what Mabbz' plan is, or if I'd get the characters right. Anything else Cynder would do is just take first night watch or settle in to sleep if the Night Guards are taking over that.
It's still morning at the moment, so I figured you'd have a few hours rest and then try to make at least some progress before tomorrow. As for chatting with the guards, I could do their side of the conversation, although that would take a while. Alternatively, you could do the whole conversation and either post it or PM it to me, and then if there's anything wrong I could tell you and you could edit.