News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

If we're in a lull, I'm gonna take Plumber out to do some herb scrounging. That alright?

Mabbz

Certainly. Since Backlash knows what she's looking for and isn't under any time pressure, it'll take an intelligence test at +5 to find the correct herbs. As for the second roll of the test, here's a guide:

High Pass: find plenty of the plants.
Mid Pass: find enough of the plants.
Low Pass: only find one or two of the necessary plant's.

High Fail: find other plants that will do the job.
Mid Fail: don't find anything useful.
Low Fail: find the wrong plants (nothing harmful, just a minor irritant or at worst something like poison joke) and accidentally use that instead.

kingofmonkeys

yaaaay not being horribly menaced and healing! is this a dream?

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

Yes. This entire RP is just a Dream in Plumbers' sleep, created by Luna to have an idea of the struggles her subjects go through, and try and understand why everypony sleeps through her nights, which also formulating the plan to steal power from Celestia with minimal casualties to the civilian pony society.

HectorSmash

Narric was then banned for revealing the entire plot of the game.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on January 22, 2015, 12:21:03 PM
Yes. This entire RP is just a Dream in Plumbers' sleep, created by Luna to have an idea of the struggles her subjects go through, and try and understand why everypony sleeps through her nights, which also formulating the plan to steal power from Celestia with minimal casualties to the civilian pony society.
Hmm... *takes notes*

Narric

It amazing what a random stray thought can do :P That started off as just "This entire RP is Plumbers' Dream."

HectorSmash

Gonna post this here just to make sure I'm doing it right

1d20=12, 1d20=9

First roll would be a 7 (thus a success), since I got +5? and the 9 means a slightly below average success?

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 24, 2015, 12:33:09 AM
Gonna post this here just to make sure I'm doing it right

1d20=12, 1d20=9

First roll would be a 7 (thus a success), since I got +5? and the 9 means a slightly below average success?
Yep, mid pass. Also, yay! InvisibleCastle is working again!

Narric

Until everyone realises its working again and its gets the equivalent of a DNSS attack from actual users :P

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Right, tomorrow I move us on. I would have done so sooner, but when someone says they'll post tomorrow I feel obliged to give them a few days to do so. Kingofmonkeys, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Also, as I understand it, the plan is to rest for a few hours (probably until shortly after lunch), then travel as a group to Canterlot, and if somepony attacks then Thunder will fly off with the Elements. I'f that's wrong in any regard, please let me know.

kingofmonkeys

sorry mabbz I keep losing track of time because of the damn night shift i'm not used to it :< we'll wrap this and move on asap

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Bored now, have a manticore :P

Seriously though, three rounds rapid. Also a reminder; non combat options are allowed as your rounds (like Fluttershy yelling at the rest of the group to stop when they faced a manticore). Oh, and no, this manticore isn't injured. I'm not that unoriginal.