News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

You and Backlash are tired (-1 modifier), everyone else is well rested.

Mabbz

Congratulations! For the first time ever, a combat situation has been resolved without any violence!

Narric

HectorSmash

Was the site down for anyone else? It was for me...

Also, yay! :D

Narric

Quote from: HectorSmash on February 03, 2015, 10:50:40 PM
Was the site down for anyone else? It was for me...

Also, yay! :D
Yeah, FT made changes to a couple of his sites, which affected our forum.

Waaaghpower

Just to be clear, was that 'Shriek' Nightmare Thunder Skybolt screaming as she fled or the noise of her zooming through the air? I wasn't clear on the wording.

HectorSmash

POST, PEASANTS, POST!

In the meantime I'm going to shamelessly self-advertise:

http://wavepon.tumblr.com/

Narric

Oi, you're the peasent :P

Currently a bit distracted by tiny pieces of card, and tired from work :P Will post soonish ;)

Mabbz

Reminder: anyone can take over the three lunar guards for conversational posting. I'll probably move us along in a day or two, so get your posts in quick.

Waaaghpower

Heeey, not fair! Using the Night Guard to take dibs on the watch lets you meta-knowledge-prevent Nightmare Sky from doing anything without actually taking a hit to your character. I call shenanigans. Partly because this interferes with my plans, partly because I'm pretty darn sure you'd never post something like that if you didn't have any meta-knowledge.

Maabbbbz! Narric's not bein' fair!

(Also, shouldn't the Night Guard be equally if not more tired if than most anypony else, except maybe Thunder and Backlash? They've been up as long as everypony, whether or not they're used to staying up at night.)

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 13, 2015, 06:57:10 AM
Heeey, not fair! Using the Night Guard to take dibs on the watch lets you meta-knowledge-prevent Nightmare Sky from doing anything without actually taking a hit to your character. I call shenanigans. Partly because this interferes with my plans, partly because I'm pretty darn sure you'd never post something like that if you didn't have any meta-knowledge.

Maabbbbz! Narric's not bein' fair!

(Also, shouldn't the Night Guard be equally if not more tired if than most anypony else, except maybe Thunder and Backlash? They've been up as long as everypony, whether or not they're used to staying up at night.)
Everything you've said is true, but as you pointed out, Sky is more tired than most of the group. Also, she's a civillian that panicked and fled at the sight of a manticore, and Hazy suspects her. In this whole group of nine ponies, five of whom are members of the guard, it's pretty inevitable that somepony is going to mess up your schemes. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to allow this. You could always try to stealth kill the guard while everyone else sleeps.

Narric

Also I'm pretty sure it makes sense that the Trained Military should be the ones on guard, and not the Civilians :P

That said if I do step out of line due to having Meta-knowledge, I will of course change my posts if requested/demanded :)

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Mabbz on February 13, 2015, 08:01:03 AM
Everything you've said is true, but as you pointed out, Sky is more tired than most of the group. Also, she's a civillian that panicked and fled at the sight of a manticore, and Hazy suspects her. In this whole group of nine ponies, five of whom are members of the guard, it's pretty inevitable that somepony is going to mess up your schemes. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to allow this. You could always try to stealth kill the guard while everyone else sleeps.
Fair enough, though I don't see why having an easily frightened guard would be a problem if all she has to do is wake everypony up.

Anyhow, the Stealth Kill idea just might work. :/

Where would be the easiest place for Thunder to get a knife or a sword? Wingblades seem like the equivalent of a lance or a pike: Fine weapons, but no good at stabbing or slitting throats quietly.