News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Hmm... I haven't kept a very close eye on everyponies equipment, so here's a vague rundown based from memory.

- Cynder has a knife and a sword, though I'm not sure where he keeps them (probably on his person).
- All three night guards will have knives, probably on their person. Theft would be difficult, but you could try to sweet talk the one you try to kill. Cloudy has a rapier which might be useful.
- Backlash also has a rapier.
- Plumber has screwdrivers.

Also, here's the guards equipment. Their stats are all about ten, I haven't come up with anything special but most generic royal guards have been flat tens throughout.

Cloudy Daze: Wingblades, rapier, steel boots, knife, standard night guard armour (see Luna Eclisped)

Leather Wing: Wingblades, heavy, spiked steel boots, knife, custom night guard armour (same as regular, plus leather wing protection).

Swift Shadow: Wingblades, tailblades (of the whippy, slicey kind, not spikes), knife, standard night guard armour

Waaaghpower

Hmmm... I think Nightmare Sky will be trying her hoof at seduction.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Waaaghpower

While I'm making evil plans, who has which of the elements?

Oh, and which night guard seems most lonely/single?

HectorSmash

Quote from: HectorSmash on January 14, 2015, 06:24:31 PM
Nah you had Generosity, I documented it briefly in a post about 10 pages back.

Quote from: HectorSmash on December 20, 2014, 01:55:20 PM
Full list:

Backlash - Loyalty
Thunder('s is currently in Nightmare Moon's possession) - Generosity
Hazy - Honesty
Plumber - Kindness, for the sake of filling in blanks
Cynder('s is currently in Nightmare Moon's possession) - Laughter
Pale - Magic, as Plumber above

I ended up with Cynder's and Brute/Luna ended up with mine, so I have Loyalty and Luna has Laughter.

From a few pages back. I took the liberty of updating it to its most recent state, even though I initially had Laughter and Cynder had Loyalty, for example.

Now I get to play the fun game of figuring out how/with whom I should spend the night, among at least three potential suitors. Oh boy!

Waaaghpower

Don't forget, I don't have Generosity either. I gave that to Luna.

HectorSmash

Mabbz

You can wait for a bit in case someone wants to post before going to sleep, but after that feel free to time skip ahead in your post. You don't have to wait for me to say "everpony's sleeping, go kill people". I'll be happy to RP whomever you try to go for.

Having said that, tomorrow's Valentine's day so don't expect a post from me. I may be a little tied up.

Narric

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 13, 2015, 08:03:26 PM
Leather Wing and Swift Shadow are like totally screwing eachother in AU :P

Would be interesting to see Thunder try her moves on Cloudy, just for Backlash to wake up and smack Thunder for hitting on her Stallion :P

HectorSmash

I figure the guards probably had enough tents for the three of em, plus one more just to make it an even four for our eight plus one guard on watch.

Hooray for literary world magic.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Narric on February 14, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

Would be interesting to see Thunder try her moves on Cloudy, just for Backlash to wake up and smack Thunder for hitting on her Stallion :P
What is AU?

QuoteHaving said that, tomorrow's Valentine's day so don't expect a post from me. I may be a little tied up.
Ooh, kinky!

Narric

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 14, 2015, 02:35:51 AM
Quote from: Narric on February 14, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

What is AU?
Alternate universe :P

QuoteHaving said that, tomorrow's Valentine's day so don't expect a post from me. I may be a little tied up.
Ooh, kinky!
We all knew Mabbz was into whips and chains. I agues this answer who ahs the whips, and whos in the chains :P

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on February 14, 2015, 12:52:46 AM
On another note, she had pretty much given up hope of ever finding her equipment again. The forest was large and living, and some animal or another would have surely whisked her weapon and armor away by now. Not that she ever did any good with them, anyway.
Remind me again how you lost your stuff?

Quote from: Narric on February 14, 2015, 07:29:28 PM
Ooh, kinky!
We all knew Mabbz was into whips and chains. I argue this answers who has the whips, and who's in the chains :P
Not really. We go both ways  ;)

Narric

Whipping with chains and chaining with whips doesn't seem very safe nor very effective :P

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on February 14, 2015, 09:31:45 PM
Remind me again how you lost your stuff?

She took it off before she went flying to look for Luna. Way back when I first made her, I added as a little footnote that she's a weak flyer and can't fly for long when she's geared up. So before she left, she had to disrobe and leave most of her stuff behind - and she never really had a good opportunity to go looking for it since.

Mabbz

Ah yes, I remember that now. I'll make a note of it in case an opportunity arises to give it back to you.

Also, Character sheet has been modified for full stats on the three night guards (I also borrowed those pictures you did, Narric)