News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

I didn't make a note of it at the time, looking back, but...

I meant to! ;~;'

Waaaghpower

I'll post at some point this evening. Mabbz, I have a feeling this'll be a back and forth for at least a few posts, since I don't want to totally control the guard I'm talking to.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Remember when I said I would post?
I lied!
I'll post this evening. Honest.

Narric

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

Do we have a campfire or anything burning? I'm thinking about working in a pun about carrying a torch.

Mabbz

I would imagine so. Also, apropros of nothing, pickpocketing is an agility test, with a -1 penalty if the target is a guard and a -2 penalty if the target item is concealed, such as for example a hidden dagger.

Also, I just had the urge to make Cloudy homosexual.

Narric

Temptation to take over Cloudy and make him confess he as become a little infatuated with Backlash, and have him asked Thunder for advice on how to approach a mare. Tis so strong right now :P

Mabbz

I wouldn't mind you taking him over, but I just posted under the assumption that he wasn't blind to Thunder's probing questions.

Waaaghpower

Waaaghpower

I have two contingency plans depending on how well the seduction goes. I think it'll be funnier if things go well, but we'll see.

Waaaghpower

It was a tough decision, but I decided to go for the knife: (I didn't say anything in the RP thread because I was being stealthy.)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4780002/

That's a decent pass, right? Not great, not awful? Thunder hid the knife behind her wing (the one opposite from Cloudy, obviously.) I figure his being flustered and her pulling away would be distracting enough that, with the pass, it'd go unnoticed.

HectorSmash

Wow, you guys went fast.

Since Plumber's at work I figured I'd post on his behalf: you really jumped ahead without acknowledging his post.

Waaaghpower

Quote from: HectorSmash on February 17, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Wow, you guys went fast.

Since Plumber's at work I figured I'd post on his behalf: you really jumped ahead without acknowledging his post.
I figured we could go with a Tarintino style out-of-order story. I knew it would take a while, knowing him, and I didn't want to wait.