News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Quick reply option

Started by Osiris, February 20, 2013, 10:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

I am not sure if this was asked/shot down/implemented, but needs to be turned on/etc.

I was wondering if a quick reply option could be placed so that it is quicker to respond to posts/threads instead of having to go to the full editor.

Please forgive me if I am making little sense, its rather late and I am running on very little sleep.

Thank you!
IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Quote from: Osiris on February 20, 2013, 10:13:30 AM
I am not sure if this was asked/shot down/implemented, but needs to be turned on/etc.

I was wondering if a quick reply option could be placed so that it is quicker to respond to posts/threads instead of having to go to the full editor.

Please forgive me if I am making little sense, its rather late and I am running on very little sleep.

Thank you!

There is a quick reply option

It is below "Second Sphere » Second Sphere Announcements, News and Community » Comments, Suggestions and Troubleshooting » Quick reply option" on this thread, below reply, notify, etc and below the jump-to section. It may be hidden (with a +) but should be able to be expanded. It's what i use ;)

It's been in place for probably a year at least :)

Zambia
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

InsaneTD

Longer. Forum has had it as long as I can remember. You may need to turn it on, on your profile. Not 100% but I think it's under forum layout option on you profile.

The Allfather

Profile-> Modify Profile-> Look and Layout. It's near the bottom. It's off by default which is probably why you don't see it right now.

Osiris

ah. thank you all.  :D was wondering why i couldnt find it.  :facepalm001:

IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k