News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minrat

Patent wasn't sure of what to make of the new additions to the group.  Another unicorn and a pegasus added made him feel more uncomfortable-but he wasn't going to start flapping his gums against them with so many around and no one to really back him up.  As such he remained silent for the duration of eating.

Mabbz

Hazy sat munching on his meal - a veggie lasagne with a side of garlic bread - while trying to get to know some of the other ponies better. He had seen Pale a couple of times before, having visited his bar while in Everfree City a few years back. Of course, he had just been a customer, so Pale likely didn't remember him. He seemed nice enough, but didn't talk much. Hazy guessed he was used to listening to his customers.

He wasn't sure what to make of Patent. He sat in silence for pretty much the entire meal and seemed to be forcing himself to be polite on the rare occasion he spoke. He seemingly had no interest in the anypony, barely paying attention to the others.

Hazy couldn't help but feel that Thunder was annoyed at him for some reason. Probably his insistance on not drinking before a stealth mission. He decided to wait until after their scouting mission to learn more about her, since he had promised alcohol and she might be more friendly.

Finally, Plumber. He was... being very quiet. It took Hazy a few seconds to see him, as he seemed to be trying to make himself look as small as possible. Hazy was about to try talking to him when he spotted a tear drip of the hooves covering his face. He excused himself from the others and made his way over to Plumber, before silently leading him over away from the table and into the bathroom.

Once they were away from prying eyes, he turned to look at Plumber. He was staring at the floor, and looked utterly miserable. "Plumber, what's wrong?" Hazy asked sympathetically. "Please, tell me what actually happened in the forest. The whole story."

HectorSmash

Backlash watched the unicorn trot away, trembling earth pony in tow. Having nothing better to do (the sandwich wasn't as good as she'd hoped, but still not bad), and with genuine concern for Plumber's mental condition, she followed them a few seconds after they left and waited casually outside the colts' room door. She focused her hearing to try and pick up bits of conversation...

kingofmonkeys

Plumber dabs at his eyes with a paper towel sobbing somewhat loudly beginning his story ,between sobs, just after the timberwolf attack leading up to the horrible night at the temple of discord. Plumber describes what happened from his perspective from the random pineapple to how he had been entranced, how Thunder had seemed willing at first then kicked him. now crying hard he continues with how he had broke down and ran into the woods and thunder had chased him, he had thought she was trying to kill him and how he believes the incident with the cockatrice to be entirely his fault. finishing up his story he breaks down clinging onto hazy for support. "No-pony trusts me I feel like they all just want me gone... I-I don't even trust myself I can't l-l-look in the mirror without feeling like I'm a monster. I JUST WANT TO FORGET! with these last words he sits down on the floor of the bathroom sobbing loudly his head hangs low tears still streaming from his eyes and his mane is disheveled, everything about him indicates his spirit has been completely broken.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

Anna had not said a word the entire time, she didn't even make eye contact with anyone, all she did was listen in horror, still wondering why she accepted, if she even had much of a choice, slowly eating her simple salad, staring at the table, remaining as quiet and invisible as she possibly could.

Mabbz

Hazy crouched down next to Plumber, unwilling to sit on the floor of a public bathroom, and draped one foreleg over him in a sympathetic hug. "Plumber, it sounds like it wasn't your fault. You were both enchanted. She just happened to snap out of it first, and she panicked. I'm sure none of the others blame you for what happened. Thunder is probably upset and seeing you likely brings up bad memories, so you can't blame her for wanting to avoid you, but I really doubt she hates you for it. Just give her space and I'm sure she'll come to trust you again. Just don't blame yourself; you didn't do those things. It was the spell and you have nothing to be ashamed of." He couldn't help but think he should recommend that Thunder and Plumber seek psychiatric help after all this. They had both been traumatised, after all.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber flinches at the sudden contact as if he was expecting a sucker punch feeling a hug he relaxes slightly as Hazy talks a small glimmer of hope returns to Plumber's eyes and his tears subside slightly. "you really *sniffle* t-think so? They don't *sniffle* h-h-hate me? B-but the Cockatrice she'd be fine if it wasn't *sob* for me.

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

"You didn't injure her," Hazy said firmly. "The cockatrice did. You can't take the blame for random creature attacks. At worst you led her away from the group, but that wasn't intentional, she chose to follow you. Come to think about it, doesn't the fact that she went after prove that she doesn't hate you?"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber sniffles for a minute before answering. "I *sniff* hadn't thought of that." He gives Hazy a weak smile and dabs at his eyes. "Thanks f-for giving me a chance Hazy I feel a bit better now." Plumber stands back up still shaking slightly but his demeanor has changed and he looks hopeful. "I think I'm gonna go finish my lunch now." he wipes the last of the tears from his eyes, which are red and puffy from weeping.

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

"Heya, earth to pony," Thunder said, waving a hoof in front of Anna's face. "Distracted much? Don't worry, I'm sure the mission will go fine if that's what you are worried about. After all, I'll be there." She smiled reassuringly.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Backlash swiftly ducked into the mares' room upon hearing Plumber's last sentence.

She'd had no idea the situation in the woods was like that... No wonder he was so damn traumatized. While she couldn't exactly blame Thunder for reacting the way she had, she also felt a pang of anger for the cruelty of the pegasus' actions.

She sighed, taking a mental step back from the situation. It'd all be fine, she just needed to not lose her head. After using the room for its intended purpose, she washed her hooves (the symbolic nature of the act was not lost on her) and trotted back out to the table.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber washes his hooves and excuses himself from the restroom rejoining the table quietly and resuming his meal. He felt a bit better but still very vulnerable and unable to look at thunder without pangs of guilt, at least he no longer felt ready to drink himself to death.

#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

As thunder waved her hoof, Anna blinked and looked at who was talking to her. "Oh... well, it doesn't sound like it's going too well right now... I don't even know why I'm here, I don't think anyone expected me to be scared, being a blacksmith and all..." Anna responded in her usual meek tone. She then went back to slowly eating her salad bowl.

Waaaghpower

"Oh, being scared isn't a big deal," Thunder said. "Everyone gets scared once in a while. Well, most everyone, I hardly ever get scared," she added. "But being a blacksmith, that's a good job too. I'm sure you will end up being really helpful. After all, Luna's the one who decided you should come along, and Princesses aren't going to do anything stupid, will they?"
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

"Thunder's right," Pale leaned across the table towards the blacksmith pony. "you're not the only one who feels out of place here - I would give anything to be back home running my inn with my wife and daughter - but we were chosen for this, and we should trust the princesses judgement." A proper meal was doing wonders for Pale's demeanour, though he lamented not being allowed to sample the local cider.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out