News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Plumber looked at the bridge with unease gingerly putting a hoof down on it with mounting nervousness. "are you sure this bridge is safe?" his voice betrayed his nervousness as he started forward trying his best not to look down.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

She looked behind herself anxiously as Plumber spoke.

"Uh... no, actually. I think we should probably cross one at a time, though..."

Having said that, she picked up her pace slightly, and was thankful that the end of the bridge was so near.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber let out an anxious noise and backed off the bridge waiting with breath held as Backlash finished the crossing.

#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

Upon hearing the door, Anna jumped, every possibily going through her head at the same time. Was it them coming back? Guards? Robbers? Even worse, the ponies from before? With the bad possibilities outweighing the good ones, she simply waited a little, but then thought, what if it actually was them, having forgotten a key and trying to get in? In the rush of uncertainty, Anna slowly opened the door enough for just her head to poke out a little.

"Y-Yes?"

Mabbz

Despite several ominous creak, Backlash and Plumber made it to the other side of the bridge. After pausing for a moment to thank the Princesses, they followed the new corridor. Before long they reached a three-way junction, one passage going south-west, one going roughly north and one going almost east. In the middle of the junction was a thick pillar of crystal that was likely holding the ceiling up.

Thunder and Pale also made it safely over their bridge. The tunnel at the far end sloped quite steeply downhill, and after the pair passed a sharp left turn they eventually found themselves in a huge cavern. To the left it was connected to a smaller cave, likely the one they had crossed earlier. The main cavern ran north and south, and was so big they couldn't even see the far wall in the gloom.

On the other side of the door were two mares, one a unicorn and the other an earth pony. They both had white fur and grey manes, and were wearing what appeared to be bright yellow robes with dog collars. One of them held a book bearing the sun insignia of Princess Celestia.

"Oh," said the earth pony, who seemed momentarily surprised for some reason. She quickly recovered and continued speaking. "I am sister Guiding Light and this is sister Sunbeam. Could you spare a moment for us to tell you about Celestia's Witnesses?"

map

HectorSmash

Without taking her eyes off the magnificent crystal pillar before her, Backlash said to Plumber, "We took the northwest path to get here, yeah? So we should take the northeast path now, since Hazy said we're looking for something to the north. Sound good to you?"

She couldn't help but ponder the structural integrity of those pillars. Either that crystal was made of stronger stuff than she thought, or this place was filled to the brim with ceiling-upholding magic.

kingofmonkeys

his heart still racing from crossing the bridge plumber sits down at the intersection. "yeah that sounds good just... give me a second to calm down. That chasm was too deep for my taste." Plumber nervously gives her a weak smile and digs in his bags pulling out a small burlap satchel of oats munching on a few. "want some?"

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

She smiled oddly and sat on the cold ground beside him.

"Yeah, you know what - I think I do." She reached into the proffered satchel and popped a couple oats in her mouth. She nodded approvingly while crunching them to bits. "So, how're ya feeling? I know that chasm probably didn't do you any good, but other than that..."

kingofmonkeys

"umm well I'm fine" he lied with an obviously fake smile that slowly slips from his face "no... I'm not fine I'm a bucking wreck. Much as Hazy tells I have trouble believing him  I feel terrible half the time and the other half I'm trying to prove to everypony else and myself I'm not worthless" Plumber stares at the floor sadly.

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

She raised a skeptical eyebrow and took another couple of oats, crunching each one individually.

"What happened? You at least came into the cave with us, unlike a certain civilian I know..." She shook her head in disbelief and pulled another oat from the bag.

kingofmonkeys

"In the forest... something happened." his eyes tear up and he looks down as they slowly drip down on the cave floor. "I'm not proud of it what I did... IT WAS THE SPELL!" Plumber seems unable or unwilling to continue. "you'll just hate me if I said anything more."

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

She smirked, half for her own sake and half in response to what Plumber just said.

"Are you sure about that? I wager I wouldn't hate you if I knew. It'd take a whole lot to get me to hate somepony."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber gulps and looks nervous.. then still crying lightly he recounts his story to Backlash his shoulders trembling and shaking at the memory after he finishes he hangs his head low looking ashamed and saddened. "Go ahead.. leave.. prove Hazy wrong..I know you will."

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

She smiled sweetly and attempted to drape a hoof around his shoulders, only succeeding in getting it around about two-thirds of his back.

"Plumber, I know. I overheard you talking to Hazy. You were under a spell, big deal! Wasn't your fault. Besides," She winked, "I can't blame ya for wanting to get some of Thunder. Now c'mon," She stood and offered a hoof up, "Let's keep moving. You oughta conserve your snacks for when we're done."

Minrat

Patent turned right into the cavern making sure to stay close to the wall so he wouldn't get lost.

Spoiler
right was chosen due to rolling it in random.org