News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walrus Man

Pale Ale peered both ways down the large cavern. "So," he asked Thunder, "Left or right?" Absently he pulled out his canteen and went to take a sip, forgetting that he had finished the last of his homebrew back in the Everfree Forest. "Horseapples!" he cursed quietly, tucking the empty container back into his saddlebags.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

PrimeNumber

"Celestia's... witnesses...?" She said as she started closing the door on them "I-It's okay... I don't think I need to hear this..."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber looks up at Backlash his eyes still somewhat teary. "you *sniffle* knew the whole time.. and you still said you'd come with me? he takes the offered hoof pulling himself up suddenly he flings his hoofs around Backlash in a tight hug. "It's *sob* so nice to have some-pony who doesn't' look at me like some sort of creep.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

She returned the hug, staggering slightly under his relatively huge frame.

"ack Hey, it's all good. Eheh. Uh, please let go. I can't breathe..." She slithered out from his embrace and started trotting down the northeast path. Massaging her bruised ribs, she continued, "You can crush my bones later; right now, I kinda need 'em for killin' bad guys. So come on, time's a-wastin'!"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber stows his sack of oats and follows looking happier than he has since the incident in the forest.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

"Left," Thunder said, looking both ways. "Our most likely destination is left, so we should head that way. After all, it's unlikely that they are in the opposite direction that we expect." She had decided that it was better to attack the bad guys head on than try to avoid them, since worst case scenario she could always trip Pale and run for her life.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

On a whim, Patent headed east through the cavern. The walls slowly curved south, and were pretty featureless, so the only things of interest were the crystal pillars that dotted the cave and the sound of water coming from the opposite wall. Peering through the gloom, he could just about make out a waterfall. He also noticed a tunnel leading out of the cavern. Before he could do anything though, a voice startled him.

"Patent? Is that you?" called Pale Ale.

Great, Patent thought with a groan. I just had to run into those two again. Bonehead and Featherbrain.

Backlash's awareness
Plumber's awareness
Backlash's reaction
Plumber's reaction

Backlash and Plumber wandered along the tunnel chatting amicably. Plumber was happier than he had been for a while. Unfortunately, being put at ease was good for the soul but not good for the eyes. They didn't realise anything was amiss before it was too late.

As they rounded a slight bend, two shadows dropped from the ceiling and landed on the ponies. Plumber was caught completely off guard and collapsed to the floor with the thing on top of him. His panicked struggles were all that stopped him from being pinned.

Backlash nearly suffered the same fate, and was only saved by her guard training. Throwing her weight to one side, she wasn't immediately pinned like Plumber as she rolled onto her back. Unfortunately her assailant was quick, and managed to leap back onto the Pegasus.

She recognised it from her guard training; a diamond dog, a rope wrapped around one arm. It was wearing a jewelled collar and an iron helmet. She barely had time to register these facts before it was on her again, attempting to restrain her.

The two Celestia's Witnesses seemed oddly relieved as Anna closed the door on them. She sighed with relief, before starting suddenly at a voice. It sounded like the unicorn whispering, but magnified to a volume she could easily hear.

"I thought Cloud said they all left the city." She sounded angry. "Now what? Should we break in?"

"Nah," the other replied. Anna noticed a crystal on the door was glowing. "We'll just have to wait until they're definitely out. I'm pretty sure she was fooled. Come on."

map

Mabbz

Backlash's instincts kicked into gear and she watched as her hooves easily blocked every attempt the dog made to grab her. Meanwhile her mind worked furiously. They had been briefed on diamond dog in her training. They had sensitive hearing and were susceptible to high pitched noises. Breathing deeply, she let loose with the loudest scream she could muster. The dog flinched and lashed out at the sound, catching her in the throat and cutting her off.

Thrown into a coughing fit, Backlash kicked out angrily and caught the dog squarely between its hind legs. The dog whimpered in pain as it rolled off to one side in a foetal position, allowing her to spring to her feet.

Plumber was still grappling with his foe, neither side gaining any advantage. Disregarding the dog she'd kicked as she saw her friend fighting, Backlash darted forward and managed to clamp her jaw down on one of the dog's paws. As it screeched in pain, she threw it off Plumber. She barely noticed as her teeth tore through flesh leaving her with a metallic taste in her mouth.

There was movement in the corner of her eye; she kicked out and despite not even looking she managed to connect with the jaw of the first dog, sending it flying. She rounded on them just as Plumber leapt forward swinging his wrench. The dogs scrambled back, trying to flee the ponies as fast as they could.

HectorSmash

As the dogs fled, Backlash drew her rapier and socketed it to her boot in one fluid motion, brandishing it at her assailants' fleeing forms. Breathing heavily, she looked over at Plumber, her eyes wild.

"You okay? They didn't... hurt you, did they?"

Waaaghpower

Thunder looked around in the dull, encounter free-cave. "Gee, this place sure seems like someone would be seeing more action, huh?" She commented, before they noticed Patent. "Buck it, I take it back. Let's not encounter anyone..." she muttered ruefully.

PrimeNumber

Upon hearing them, her first reaction was to cower in fear, but she refused to do so again, she ruined their plan last time and had to do something. She decided to look for a weapon, and settled on the biggest frying pan she could find in the kitchen. Anna then carefully unlocked the door and hid in the bathroom.

Walrus Man

Pale glanced reproachfully at the younger pegasus. "My mother always used to say 'you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar'. Try and stay civil, he'll come around." He waved a hoof to catch the attention of the approaching earth pony.

[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Waaaghpower

"Actually, that's not true. Ever try catching flies? Balsamic works better than honey. " Thunder smugly corrected. "Besides, I'll start being nice when he does, he started it." A tad childish, perhaps, but she was the youngest pony in the group.

Walrus Man

"All right, so most metaphors don't hold up to close examination." Pale rubbed his forehead wearily. "We're stuck with him for the time being either way, so for all our sakes it's best to keep the peace. Believe me, I'm finding him frustrating as well."

[

Waaaghpower

"Well I'm not going to start hitting on him," Thunder said, rolling her eyes. "But I'll try to keep from being too rude. Hey! Find anything?" She called to Patent, trotting towards him. She didn't expect that he had, but starting the conversation with 'hey you obviously haven't accomplished anything' was probably too aggressive.