News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Looking around in surprise, having jumped about five feet when she heard the splash, Thunder saw the terrified, bloody dogs first. Then she looked up and saw Backlash, mane bloodied and looking incredibly badass. "W-wow!" She said before she could catch herself.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Minrat

Patent replied to Pale that the large section they were in had continued to the left as well. 

HectorSmash

Backlash felt a jolt of surprise arc through her body as she saw her old companions at the foot of the wall. Seeing Thunder's expression of awe, she stood a little straighter, made herself look a little more confident. With a smug smile, she announced her conquest to the others.

"Anypony order two bitches?"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber eyed the gems with a mixture of interest and fear remembering the last spell he ran afoul of he nervously pokes at one of the gems with his wrench flinching as it contacts expecting some terrible curse

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Pale eyed the two cowering dogs suspiciously. "Backlash," he asked, "what exactly happened here?"
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

As the Gems seemed inert enough after several pokes Plumber loads them into his saddlebags. Looking a bit more confidence in his usefulness to the group he continues down to the fork where they all split up to find the rest of the party and show them his find.

#15 to the new world

PrimeNumber

[Deleted]

Mabbz

Frightened but determined, Anna darted forward and swung the frying pan with all her might at the unicorn's head. The heavy lump of metal whistled through the air, and... missed. The unicorn had ducked to look at something on the floor, so the pan passed clean over her head and smashed into the doorframe with a deafening clang.

Startled, the unicorn's head jerked back up as she turned towards the noise. This was a poor choice, as the pan had bounced off the doorframe and proceed to hit her square on the nose. She collapsed, unconscious.

Anna blinked in surprise at the unexpected turn of events, before the ringing in her ears cleared and she heard the second intruder's voice.

"What the buck was that?! What's going-" She stopped abruptly as she entered the hall and saw Anna standing over her fallen comrade with a frying pan clenched between her teeth.

Plumber made his way back over the bridge to the place where they had split the party, only to find Hazy waiting for him.

"Hey Plumber," he said with concern. "Where's Backlash and the others? Didn't we say we would meet back here after half an hour?"

Waaaghpower

Thunder stuttered a moment. "Er... w-wha... h-how..." she mumbled, looking down at the dogs before collecting her wits. "Let's, uh, keep moving?" She stared at Backlash in poorly concealed awe. "Can you get down?"

HectorSmash

Backlash ruffled her wings and cleared her throat.

"Me and Plumber got jumped by these two numbskulls. Sadly, I doubt they're working with the ones we're looking for - they might just be natives to the mine. Still, we oughta interrogate 'em a li'l, no? If you guys can get them out of the pool, I'll just jump on down. Plumber should be meeting up with us pretty quick, too."

Walrus Man

Spoiler

"No worries Backlash, I can have them out in a jiffy." Pale ignited his horn and directed his attention towards the dogs again. "This can go two ways" he warned them, "it will be a lot easier for everyone if you just tell us what we need to know. Now keep still..."
Gritting his teeth in concentration Pale directed his magic to levitate the two hapless creatures out of the water, but his horn suddenly sparked and went dim. The unicorn blushed bright red as a faint smell of burnt toast filled the air. "I swear that's never happened before" he muttered, staring at the ground.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

PrimeNumber

Without thinking, Anna charges at the second intruder, preparing to swing the frying pan again, Hopefully it would hit.

kingofmonkeys

"we ran into some.. umm dog monster things. Backlash kind of beat them pretty hard but she sent me to get backup just in case.. But look on the way back I found a box with these in it" he opens his saddle bags and shows the gems to hazy

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

(Holy crap! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4251080/ Strength test for the dogs.)
Thunder rolled her eyes, pushing Pale aside and stretching, planning on showing off a bit and just dragging the dogs out. "Let me handle it, your horn seems a little dysfunctional right now," she snickered, walking to lift out one of the dogs and drag them away.

Mabbz

Thunder tried to drag one of the dogs out, only to drop him. Twice. This display of impotence from two of their captors had calmed the dogs down significantly.

"Um, maybe we should just get out ourselves?" At a nod from Patent, who was enjoying this immensely, they waded out to the shore.

"Dog monsters?" said Hazy. "Sounds like diamond dogs. They often live in abandoned mines, searching for gems. Come on, let's go help her."

As they walked he tried to take one of the gems with his magic to examine it, only to have it immediately slip from his telekinetic grasp and fall to the floor. Frowning he tried again. Same effect. Pausing, he shot a tiny burst of magic at it. It bounced off. He picked it up in his hooves and gave it back to Plumber. "Interesting find. It seems to reflect magic. It might have other properties, but I can't properly examine it here. Come on."