News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walrus Man

"Let's be honest though," Pale observed "besides yourself and Thunder none of us are real fighters. Patent might be a dab shot with that crossbow of his but he's still no more of a soldier than I am."
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

Backlash nodded, half to herself and half to everypony else.

"Alright. So, we're gonna head back to town, get some bombs, pick up Miss Rose...? come back here and try to catch them off guard with a delightfully forceful inferno. Right?" She looked around at the others; Patent and Plumber in particular, as they had not yet weighed in.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber speaks up from the corner he's been standing in. "why don't we use the diamond dogs... as a distraction?"

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

"Yes! Genius!" Thunder said sarcastically. "Dogs! Come over here and act as our meat shields to distract the guards while we stand over here and watch!" She doubted that her sarcasm would go over well, but wanted to try just so she could be sarcastic about the idea later.
(I rolled to convince the dogs.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4296651/
I'm pretty sure this is good?)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Backlash frowned and raised a hoof out to Thunder in protest.

"Wait, just 'cause they attacked us doesn't mean we should get 'em killed! They didn't really even do anything to me and Plumber; I mean, they've been nothing but helpful to us! 'Sides, this is their home, right? Which, to be fair, we're kind of... intruding on. Let's just let 'em go..." She turned to the dogs and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"...As long as we're clear to come back whenever we like. Right? ...Do you two have names?"

kingofmonkeys

"I just meant they know the tunnels.. maybe there's another way around or a tunnel under this or something... that could distract the gaurds...any kind of advantage..

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

The dogs were unsurprisingly unimpressed with the idea of being used as a distraction. "The shining ponies know about us," said one of the dogs. "They leave us alone, we leave them alone. Kill us if we make them angry. We won't."

"What about other tunnels?" Plumber asked.

"Into cave? Or into pony building?"

"Either."

"There's a small tunnel. Goes under pony building. Dirty water comes out."

The group followed the dogs to a small hole nearby. It was barely big enough for a pony to crawl through. There was a small stream coming out, whereupon it collected in a pool before slowly draining through some cracks in the floor. It looked clean enough at the moment, but it was clearly used as a drain.

After a bit more arguing, they left the dogs in behind (Backlash threatened them again to make sure they didn't betray them) and headed out of the caves. It was about five in the afternoon when they finally reached the safe house. Hazy pushed open the door...

CLANG!

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" gasped Anna, as she realised who she'd hit. Hazy was out cold.

map

HectorSmash

Backlash burst out laughing after the initial shock of watching a teammate get knocked cold.

"OHHHOHOH, LUNA! Ohh, now ya done it! Uh, wait, is he dead...?"

She moved from the entrance of the house to make way for the other ponies and checked his pulse on the other side.

"Yeah, he's good. ...So, Miss Rose? Why the, er, itchy trigger hoof? Eheh."

Mabbz

"I had some... visitors" Rose mumbled, leading the group into the main room, which contained two unconscious ponies (three if you include Hazy). "They're in here. They showed up pretending to be Celestia's Witnesses. When I closed the door on them, I overheard them talking about how I wasn't supposed to be here. Apparently they have ponies watching us. They came back, I hid in the bathroom and managed to surprise them with the frying pan."

Waaaghpower

"Ugh," Thunder said sympathetically. "That's horrible. I *hate* Celestia's Witnesses." She paused, expecting a laugh from the group, before adding, "Good job knocking them out, though. If you're that handy with a frying pan, this will beeasy."

HectorSmash

Backlash laughed just a little too heartily at Thunder's quip and nudged her shoulder.

"I know, right?" She turned to Anatalia and nodded, still smiling. "Nice work with that thing; guess I was wrong aboutcha after all, huh? So, hey - wanna dump the bodies somewhere and come blow up their base with us? Frying pan should help a bit!"

Her energetic smile showed no concept of fear or trepidation at the task ahead. Stupid, or brave?

Mabbz

"Um... dump the bodies? They aren't dead..." Anna decided not to dwell on the 'blow up their base' remark, assuming it was a joke of some kind.

Walrus Man

"I think you're taking this a little too lightly," Pale reproached the two pegasus. "If there's two of them there might be more. It looks like these ponies are more widespread than we thought."
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

HectorSmash

Backlash rolled her eyes, letting them come to rest on Thunder's.

"Yeah, maybe... I dunno, I jus' wanna take care of that place in the cave. I mean, that's where they're all comin' from, right H-?" She looked over to the unconscious unicorn.

"Oh..."

Waaaghpower

"Just gag them and tie 'em up in the closet," Thunder said. "Then we can go get some dynamite. Even if there are more of them, I doubt they can find us in a crowded explosives store. We shouldn't leave sensitive documents here, though, just to be safe."
Catching Backlash's gaze for a moment, she added, "You were thinking dynamite, right? That's the best thing I can think of if you're going for a bang."