News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Cynder Walked into the Kitchen, finding an injured and snoozing Thunder. He walked upstairs to find a pillow to rest her head on, then exited out the backdoor.

He easily spotted Backlash and Hazy.

"Backlash!" Cynder called. "why don't you come inside and rest?"

HectorSmash

Backlash gave Hazy a tight-lipped glance before trotting inside. She was in no mood to be arguing with anypony.

She made her way back beside Thunder and curled up there beside her. Judging by the silence pervading the house, it seemed the fighting had been taken care of. So, nothing else to do but take care of the wounded... and find Miss Anna, she mentally appended. She's not in the basement, so... whatever, the others'll find 'er. An' if they don't, well, they're gonna wanna reconvene someplace inside so we can plan ahead. So I got time...

Walrus Man

Pale yanked the helmet off Juggernaut's head, wondering briefly how the pegasus had handled the many buckles and clasps on his armour without the use of thumbs or magic. "I'm going to go find some rope," he said to Plumber, "if he looks like waking up, crack him on the head." He left them and descended into the basement in search of rope.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

plumber only half heard Pale as he sat dazedly on the floor near the overlarge Pegasus his teeth ached where the wrench had ripped out of his grip but he hardly noticed as he stared vacantly at the wall. Time seemed to slow down as his mind wrestled with the concept that he was still alive. Plumber had in the midst of the fight accepted that the titanic Pegasus would have maimed or killed him. His eyes tried to focus but the small square lenses perched on his muzzle where smeared with sweat that had dripped off the front of his mane. Plumber wondered to himself why he hadn't run away. rather puzzled by the fact that he would have died rather than prove himself a coward in front of ponies that almost all had reason to dislike him. The blood roared in his ears as he turned the idea over and over in his mind, alien and strange. He tried to peer around through his filthy spectacles as time seemed to return to it's normal speed while plumber continued to stare vacantly at the wall his mind running at high speed. To an observer he was just sitting there with dirty glasses and a dumb look on his face.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Pale had discovered a length of rope in the basement and he climbed back up the stairs, uncoiling it in his magic and feeling a measure of his confidence return as he did. "This should do nicely-!' he called, pulling up short as he saw Plumber sitting unmoving, staring at a wall.
"Oh Sweet Celestia..." he muttered as he hurried over and squatted besides the earth pony. "Plumber, mate, what's the matter? Are you hurt?"

[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Plumber wipes at his lenses with a fetlock, it doesn't seem to do much good. "oh yeah.. I guess my teeth are a bit shore from holding my wrench...where is my wrench? Luna.. do I need a stiff drink.." Plumber stares about absently again still tumbling the curious question of why he hadn't just run. "say you don't have a cloth or anything.. my glasses are a mess and I can't really tell what's going on." his voice still seems distant but the more he speaks the more sense he seems to make.

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Pale silently proffered a corner of his apron. "I could do with a drink too," he admitted, discarding the rope on the floor next to him. "That was a little too close for comfort."

[

kingofmonkeys

Plumber accepts the corner of cloth and wipes at his glasses cleaning them up a bit but not very well. "thanks" he blinks as his vision slides into focus and he finally gets a good view of the aftermath. He puts the still somewhat disturbing issue he's been tumbling about in his mind to a mental back-burner and surveys the room trying to locate his wrench spying the discarded Pegasus's armor he brightens up a bit. "Hey I wonder if his helmet would fit me!"

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

The unconscious earth pony's helmet turned out to be only slightly too big for Plumber; Plumber could still use it, but it would be uncomfortable to wear for any length of time. It was a fairly bland affair, plain steel with no insignia or other identifying marks. The only unusual aspect was a gem embedded in the back of the helmet. It appeared to be the same as the jewels Plumber had found in the mine, the ones Hazy had said deflected magic. There were similar gems in the pony's chainmail armour and steel boots, but they were too big to be of use to any of them.

After removing his armour and tying him up, they turned to their other prisoner. Fog Dancer didn't have any armour, but she was wearing royal guard issue wingblades. As they bound her, Hazy returned from the back garden.

"It looks like the pony Thunder threw into the fence recovered and ran for it," he told them cheerfully. "We must have scared her though, she abandoned her weapons." Hazy showed the group his find: a sword with a mouth-grip and a set tailblades.

HectorSmash

Backlash watched the others, with no thought to any of the equipment. Anything heftier than what she had on would make it impossible to move, and anything lighter would be useless. Defy the thought of 'trading up' her prized blade for some thief's knife. Besides, she didn't think she needed any more implements of death. She smiled, trying to keep up the illusion of normalcy.

"So they're all either down or gone, huh? The one who got away'll probably try an' tip off their buddies in the mine," she leveled at Hazy in particular. "What about Miss Rose?"

Mabbz

Hazy was also ignoring the weapons. His specialty lay in infiltration, and killing people tended to attract too much attention for his line of work.

"While you were fighting I sneaked down into the basement to look for her, in case they tried to use her as a hostage. I found a cage that was probably used to hold her, but she wasn't in it. She could have escaped or been killed, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they moved her. They might even have done it while we were attacking; there's a second door down there that leads into those caves again.

"Even if they did run off with her mid-battle there's no way we could catch them. If our enemies have been tipped off, then we can do nothing about it. I think searching the rest of this house would be a good idea; if they didn't take Miss Rose during the fight, there might be some clue as to her absense. We might also find some other useful things. I'm hoping for a map of the caves."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber perched the helmet on his head thoughtfully. "well no-pony else can use this... I'll umm.. .search the kitchen..." He began going through the cupboards in the kitchen hoping to find a snack under the guise of looking for something useful.

#15 to the new world

Narric

"Is there a sheath for the blade?" Cynder asked, trying to get a better look at the pile of weapons and gear. "If no one else wants it, I'll take it. I don't think I should grapple my opponents and if they all have Magic resistant armour I'm not going to be much use."

HectorSmash

Backlash settled down firmly beside Thunder.

"You guys don' mind doing the looking, do ya? I'm gonna keep an eye on Miss Disaster here while she's gettin' better."

Mabbz

Most of the ponies began searching the rooms. Plumber's hunt for food proved fairly successful, finding plenty of dried flowers and hay fries. He was about to leave when he spotted something. On a high shelf there was a bottle, full of what appeared to be whiskey. He reared up and steadied himself on the counter before grabbing it with his forehooves. He carefully lifted his prize, when the bottle slipped. Plumber could only watch in horror as the bottle tumbled down, shattering on the stone floor.

Pale's search of the dining room at the front of the house had yielded nothing. Hazy had gone back down into the basement to search more thoroughly but had returned with just a few Bits. Cynder however had had some luck in the living room towards the back; he had found a letter. It wasn't signed but it had been dated with yesterdays date.

Your current mission could be jeopardised by holding a prisoner. She is to be transferred immediately to the local guardhouse, where our allies will move her to a more secure location under the guise of a prisoner transfer. She is not to be harmed unless absolutely necessary.

The four of them then went searching upstairs. There were five rooms; four bedrooms and a bathroom. Taking a bedroom each, only Pale found anything useful this time. Another set of chainmail armour, this time of a more average size, and a simple crossbow. They all went back to where Backlash and Thunder were resting to discuss their findings

Status

Thunder: Severely burnt, tired
Plumber: tired
Backlash: tired
Pale Ale: tired
Cynder: tired

Juggernaught: Unconscious and bound
Fog Dancer: Unconscious and bound