News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

"A crossbow? I guess we really caught them unprepared if they didn't grab that." Cynder spoke up. "Unfortunately it seems someone among their ranks is one step ahead of us." Cynder levitated the letter to the top of the pile.

"They had suspiscions we'd target this place first, which explains why Rose wasn't here."

HectorSmash

Backlash looked stressed, and had taken to rubbing her unconscious companion's back to keep her mind at bay. As everypony trickled back into the kitchen, one by one, her expression softened more and more.

She nodded as Cynder filled her in and raised a free hoof, signaling she wanted to make an aside.

"I heard a crash, what happened?"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's heart plummeted with the bottle as it smashed on the floor he watched a chance to make the guilt and self loathing go away just for a bit slip through his hoofs and onto the dirty floor. The smell of the liquor reached his nostrils telling him it had been good too. Plumber stared for a minute his mind refusing to accept he had come so close to something going well for him to have it slip away because he was to clumsy to hang on to a damn bottle. he let out a quiet wail as it sunk in. feeling completely defeated he trotted to the nearest soft spot to lay down and just flopped down giving up on everything. 

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

"I thought I heard a crash as well, but I figured it was just something of no use breaking." Cynder replied to Backlash. Watching Plumber slump down in what appeared to be depression, cynder leaned forward an whispered to Backlash. "Whats the matter with him?"

HectorSmash

She glanced at her unconscious friend and answered quietly, trying not to draw Plumber's attention.

"He's had a rough go-a things. Lot like Miss Anna, I s'pose."

Waaaghpower

Roused by the loud crash, Thunder raised a bleary head and winced at the light. "Whawastha? She asked, her words sleep-slurred. "Ev'ryo' 'kay?"
Blinking a few more times, she started to rise, but her right shoulder gave way and she crumpled back to the ground and she mewled in pain. "I... I think I'll just lie here a little longer."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Backlash tousled her friend's mane anxiously, but was glad to see she'd regained consciousness.

She spoke up in her usual attention-drawing lilt, "So, we gonna move into the caves? We got that door downstairs... should we take the other two with us, or turn 'em in, or...? What d'you guys think? Personally I don' really wanna kill 'em, but I don' feel safe leavin' 'em with the guard if the guards're the ones who started all this ta begin with..."

She sighed and played with her friend's ear a little to ease her mind.

Narric

"We also have injured to consider" Cynder spoke up. "Thunder is probably not yet ready to get into the caves, and I worry that the enclosed spaces will not help with *ahem* unusual fighting strategy."

Turning to the others of the party.

"Pale Ale, Plumber, Hazy, how are you guys holding up?

Mabbz

"I'm fine," replied Hazy. "As for the prisoners, there is a cage in the basement. I imagine it was used to hold Anna, but it's just about big enough for these two. The key will probably be down there somewhere."

Waaaghpower

"Wha- Two?" Thunder asked, blinking in confusion for a moment before realization struck her, and she smirked broadly. She had seen Backlash take one out, and she had definitely knocked another out cold for a while, so with a huge beaming smile she smugly asked, "What, you guys let everypony else get away? Do me and Backlash have to do everything around here?"
She leaned slightly towards Backlash, the tousling and slight interact particularly comforting.

Mabbz

"Actually, it was yours that got away," Hazy smirked. "The one you threw into the fence recovered and ran."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's ears flick at the sound of his name but he doesnt respond, curling up in a ball as he slips deeper into a horrible funk trying to block the world out.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

Cyndeer stood up, and walked over to Plumber.

"Hey Plumber, don't be so down." Cynder started, putting on a smile as he wasn't used to doing "Pep Talks". "I doubt I could've taken that guy out without you and Pale dividing his attention. I'm sorry you got hurt though."

Waaaghpower

"What?" Thunder said, surprised. "H-how long did it take you to round 'em up? Besides, we still had Backlash's captive,so you guys had to let at least somepony get away."
She sighed. "Well, did we get any good loot from anypony? Or amywhere in the building?"

HectorSmash

Backlash smirked and pushed Thunder's head playfully.

"C'mon, this ain't a game. You worry 'bout gettin' better first so we can move on; then maybe we can talk 'loot.'"