News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

B-backlash could you come here... Please I need your help

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash trotted over to Plumber, leaving the others behind her.

"What's up?" she asked, softly.

Waaaghpower

Thunder Bolt and Cynder trotted off into the woods, getting out of earshot before they began their conversation. Little could be heard except low voices, and one louder proclamation of "I'm sorry!" From a voice that sounded like Thunder. A few minutes later, they returned, with Thunder looking a little disappointed and Cynder looking black and orange.
"I'm gonna get some sleep, I guess," Thunder said, sounding a little dejected.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber turned his leg so she could see the oozing wound on his wrist.
"I didn't know it had gotten so bad... Hazy said you might be able to help."
He hung his head and avoided looking at Backlash as he held his leg out for her to inspect.
"I think it's infected...

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash knelt down and cradled his hoof in hers, holding it slightly off the ground to get a closer look.

"Yeah, unless you dipped it in cheese fondue, I'd say that's infected. Dammit, Plumber, you shoulda told me earlier you got hit... coulda cleaned it up easy at the pub with all that booze around."

She let his hoof down again and thought carefully for a moment before standing up. "I'm gonna need 3 different plants and some water if you wanna not get gangrene. Thankfully, they should all be pretty easy to find here in the Everfree, but it's certainly a bit tougher than jus' flushing it out with alcohol."

kingofmonkeys

"is it bad? It keeps ripping back open when I move around. I guess I should have said something when it happened but... well that's *sniff* not important"
Plumber suddenly twitched and stared behind him at the bushes nervously.
"oh... guess it's nothing"

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash's eyes darted around to watch him startle at nothing; shortly after he looked back to her, she stood up and put a hoof to Plumber's face, moving it around quickly to check for fever. She chewed her lip and mused, "Poor honey, you need some rest. Heh, we all do. But we can't really rest 'til this is all over..." She sighed and rubbed at her eyes tiredly.

"Anyway, you really gotta say somethin' when you get hurt. This ain't a game, y'know, wounds get infected real easy. And -" she pointed at him threateningly, "If you even think about keepin' quiet to spare me the effort, you're gonna have a lot more than a swole cut to worry about when I find out. Honestly, it's a lot easier ta treat an infection than an amputation.

"How 'bout this, we'll figure out what our plan is for the moment and on the way I'll see if I can't scrounge up some nice flowers 'n' seed pods an' whatnot. I need to, anyway, ta refill my pouch." Her eyes went wide. "Oh no! Ugh, still need to find my armor again, too. But Luna's more important."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber looked back at the bushes nervously.
"sorry I-I'll tell you next time. ummm so this mare that attacked you and Thunder... she said she wanted to kill me?"
He glanced backwards over his shoulder at the bushes again his left ear twitching involuntarily

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash frowned, starting to grow concerned.

"Yeah. Well, the one that attacked me did. ...I dunno what to think about that. She didn't tell you guys anything she didn't tell me, did she? There's just so much about this that don't feel right." She sighed and shook her head.

"What d'you keep looking at?"

kingofmonkeys

"We  had one of the Princesses of the kingdom threaten our lives, I'm scared to sleep, If Luna really does want us out of the way every second of sleep could be worse than anything in this forest, Now I've got a maniac monster Pegasus who wants me dead!"

He eyed the deep woods around him nervously. listening intently for wingbeats or hoofsteps. He whispered loudly at backlash his eyes darting from her face to the woods at the edge of the clearing.

"honestly I'm kind of terrified. Anything that moves out there in this forest will most likely try and kill me. I can't stop listening for whatever going to try and sneak up and stab me in the damn back"

He thought for a second. looking around the woods his somewhat bloodshot eyes flicking from branch to branch

"actually last time I was in this forest I DID get stabbed in the back!"

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash frowned and quickly shot back, "First Thunder, now you too're saying Luna's out ta kill us. She ain't a bad pony, she jus' made some real stupid, destructive decisions. Everypony has their moment of weakness, even Princesses. We should have faith in Luna. She mighta lied to us, but she would never try ta hurt us. But uh, what's that about gettin' stabbed in the back?" She edged unconsciously towards Plumber's side, trying to peek over at his supposedly stabbed back.

kingofmonkeys

"Oh emm was actually he back of my leg and it was an accident but you get what I'm saying right?"

He turned to show the spot where the cut from Thunder's dagger had mostly healed.

"Hey... don't tell the others how scared I am.. Thunder's just starting to talk to me again without being really nasty.. I'm just having trouble keeping myself together."

Plumber tried to give her a smile but it came off more creepy as his bloodshot eyes continued to scan the edges of the clearing.

"so.. if this mare does try and kill me... you'll help me right?"

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash raised a brow to the assertion that Thunder was beginning to warm up to him, but nodded.

"Of course. Just stay with me and you'll be the safest I can get ya. I think the guards are safe too. Cynder and Hazy seem alright, but you never know... And Pale's Pale."

She smiled then and reached out for a hug. "Hey, it'll be alright. Good guys always win."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber eyed Backlash with a tiny bit of suspicion before going in for the hug squeezing her tightly and almost lifting her off her hooves in the process.

"Backlash... Thanks"

He gave her a weak smile and began to head back towards the group

"so ummm you just need some plants to help this cut right anything I can help look for?"

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash walked with him back towards the others, shaking her wings out to get the feeling back in them after they were crushed by Plumber.

"We'll need some honeysuckle nectar and marrentill pollen to clean the wound, and then the seedpod from a silkenslime vine to dress it."