News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Various 40k, Fantasy & LotR [for sale]

Started by Hospital is Fun, January 28, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hospital is Fun

I've got a random selection of Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Tomb Kings, Dark Elves, High Elves and more to get rid of. I'll upload photos soon but would ideally like to get rid of the bundle all together. This includes two unopened boxes of three Space Marines.

I also have a vast collection of LotR including just about every faction including all heroes and models from the Two Towers boxed set. Lots unpainted, some partially painted and some completely painted. Includes unopened Easterling Kataphracts. I'm not 100% on getting rid of the LotR models yet, but if anyone is particularly interested I'm sure we can agree on something.

I'll leave this here for about a week or so before putting the bundle of 40k and Fantasy onto eBay.

Chaos Space Marines

Space Marines

Dark Elves

High Elves/Tomb Kings/Vampire Counts Combo

Thantos

Get those photos snappin and i get my wallet out flappin! :P

Interested in marines or chaos mainly, still have an army to complete myself :S

Narric

May want to update your Title to something that may interest people ;) Something Like "Selling Random Bits for Space Marines, Chaos Marines, and More"
Gives people a better idea of what the thread is about, and would increase the amount of people who may see it ;)

Once you get pictures up, I'm sure people will want the stuff :)

Hospital is Fun

Come on guys, I was trying to get away with being lazy! Images added to the first post, except LotR as I'm not decided on those yet. I'm sure I had more Space Marines, Orks, Eldar and other stuff but I have an annoying feeling I sold them a while ago.

silverfuge

Any descriptions/ prices? I can pass the link to people.
Gm is God

Narric

This is my rough estimates for what HiF is selling:

- Noise Marines would probably be best at ~£7, as they're assembled and painted, but also include Metal parts.
- The Snapfit Marines are unopened, so you could easily say £6 each
- The Dark Elves are from the previous edition Dark Elf Spearman kit. I'd reckon it would be ~£7 for them as they're painted and don't have bases.
- The remaining stuff altogether is probably worth ~£10

Thats just my rough estimates HiF. Do disagree with me if you think they're not fair.

Hospital is Fun

Thanks Narric! That all sounds fine by me, but I'm open to trades as well. I believe the Dark Elves do have stands though.

The Tomb Kings mix-up are painted to tabletop standard but none of the rest are complete.

Narric

Bumping this up a little :P

Hey HiF, had any interest?