News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Selling my orks (And Monolith + Tombstalker)

Started by Unholy Harbinger, August 01, 2014, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unholy Harbinger

So with my IG and most my crons already gone it's time for the Orks to depart as I finally make a clean break from 40K! I gotsta pay my robot addiction somehow :P

Also would anyone be interested in Warmachine Khador? I'll be selling those aswell but won't put them here unless people are interested (keeping my Cryx though).

I haven't put prices as the vehicles are mostly converted, but please make an offer of what you'd want to pay. I'm in the UK but will post wherver the heavier stuff will be expensive to post abroad so keep that in mind though. Feel free to split up and offer as you wish.

The green painted orks weren't done by me so I can't vouch for paints used but they seem to be alright with no clogged details. If you want better pictures of anything just ask!

Whole army shot:

50 CCW + Pistol boyz:

33 Rifle Boyz:

34 Grotz + 4 Runt Herders:

4 Metal Scorchers + 3 Warbosses (1 Big Mek, 1 AOBR Warboss and 1 metal smaller one):

15 Gretchin (Fantasy but fill out a Grot Mob nicely) + 7 Metal FlashGitz/Big Dakka (2 plastic, 5 metal):

2 Killa Kans (Converted Sentinels, Scrap launchas and CCW):

Looted Tank/Big Gun type deal Pretty flexible what it can represent:

Battlewagon converted from LR (Can actually hold 12 models):

Grot Tanks (left most converted form model tank others scratchbuilt, all should still be mostly GW parts):

12 Nobz:

Racer Choppa Thing:

Deff Dread made from defiler (I'll be honest it could do with some more work):

3 Deffkoptas (Converted)

4 Mekanik looking guys? Metal:

Monolith:

Forgeworld TombStalker (A couple of the painted legs are missing but there is a whole big with loads of extras and some green rods supplied:

Templates and so many Codices/books:

There is also 5 Skorchas/Flash gitz new on sprue (no box)!

Thanks for looking!
                              UH

Thantos

There are some great minis here ;D good luck with the sales mate!

Chris

Rough ball park price wise, how much would you want in order to part with all th  boys, nobz, worbosses and the imp. Armour book?