News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Zambia's Catachan Ex-Jungle Fighters Plog (WARNING: HUGE PICS)

Started by Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus, June 18, 2012, 03:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Well I wanted something different, so here it is!

The 81st Catachan Regiment has been deployed on a Chaos-ridden planet for years. Such is their long campaign here, they have adapted to their more urbanised surroundings, and are a slightly different breed of Catachan as a result. Whilst never engaging a force directly, the Regiment has remained alive by harrassing and skirmishing, utilising guerilla warfare tactics to prove to be a significant thorn in the side of Chaos, without being a large enough threat to send a mass-force to hunt them down.

Usually the Catachans prey on the less-witted Cultists, dispatching of so many that they often make defensive barricades out of their corpses. They do occasionally hunt down a small amount of Chaos marines, using cat-and-mouse and hit-and-run tactics to run rings around their prey.

Here is the first squad, unpainted, unprimed - but assembled.

Caution - HUGE size pictures (Let's hope spoilers are fixed :P)

HUGE PICTURES

Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Begel Dverl

Sweet, delicious purge.

Nicely done, mate. Can't wait to see 'em painted.

Thantos

Scary ghosts and zombies popping up everywhere! :O Nice job :D Good luck painting them!

And have some Bonus Karma  ;D