News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

+++6th Ed Starter Set - Trade Shop+++

Started by Thantos, August 19, 2012, 11:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

am i the only one who see the cultists as a viable option fo ra LATD army?

Narric

Quote from: Chrono on August 20, 2012, 06:32:47 PM
am i the only one who see the cultists as a viable option fo ra LATD army?
Call me old-fasioned (if applicable) but I'd rather convert my own Cultists.

Just using some Snap-fits from the starter set wouldn't really be that fun for me.

Masked Thespian

Bell Of Lost Souls is suggesting that there are going to be two editions of Dark Vengeance coming out; a regular one and a Special Edition one.  The only difference seems to be $8 US and a single miniature; a Dark Angels Interrogator Chaplain.  Would we be getting that?  If so, who wants it?
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Quote from: Narric of 4th Sphere on August 20, 2012, 05:32:17 PM
I'm going to say I'll probably want to be rid of the Cultists. Scouts in a SM army I can handle, but Cultitst in a Chaos army aren't my thing. I'm sure an Alpha Legion player will want them more then I do.

I might take your cultists off you too then (providing nobody else wants them of course) if I have the money when the sets are released.

But since I'm already getting Thantos' if anyone else wants Narric's cultists they can have priority. :)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Narric

Hearing from Tybalt that the Australian Release is AUS$180, I'm thinking I'd happily volunteer to act as a redirecter.

By that I mean if you send me the right money, I'll buy the Kit and ship it to you.

If I knew how much the kit WEIGHED, I'd be able to give an accurate price estimate. Long short, going by Royal Mail's price guide from April, I'm going to say $45 postage (Signature needed), in top of $100 for the kit.

May not be a huge saving, but that is assuming the kit is 2kg in weight :P its +$2 for every extra 100g, up to 5kg.

InsaneTD

Admittedly, that is for the special edition. I really don't think the standard edition will be much less. And it isn't listed on the GW site either.

Narric

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on August 25, 2012, 08:44:41 AM
Admittedly, that is for the special edition. I really don't think the standard edition will be much less. And it isn't listed on the GW site either.
As I said in the other thread, the post-release edition will most likely be the same price. At best it'll be about

Vyper

Masked Thespian

Quote from: Vyper on August 25, 2012, 08:59:58 AMNo apparent release date on the normal one.

I think I read somewhere that it was September 9th, but I could be wrong.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Narric

They claim pre-orders will arrive by Aug 31st, so I'd just assume the Release is Sept 1st.

Thantos

Vyper

Quote from: Thantos on August 25, 2012, 05:10:15 PM
Vyper - 1 Librarian, 1 Company Master, 10 Taccys, 5 Termys, 3 bikers (+1 Chaplain?? If you want)

Don't really want the Chaplain, doesn't fit into my lists. :P
That leaves it up for grabs to anyone else. :)

Thantos

Ill add him to my lot if no body else wants ;D Kinda like Chaplains  :shifty:

If people let me know adreses via pm ill calculate shipping

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

I believe the cultists come to around 15 pounds of value when in that bundle (5 pounds for rulebook, 30 pounds each for Chaos and DA, 2 squads of cultists is bout half when the other half is Lord, 6 chosen and the walker/MC)

I sent you a PM regarding address, postage and my finances Thantos ;)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Vyper

Quote from: Lord Zambia on August 26, 2012, 08:05:23 AM
I believe the cultists come to around 15 pounds of value when in that bundle (5 pounds for rulebook, 30 pounds each for Chaos and DA, 2 squads of cultists is bout half when the other half is Lord, 6 chosen and the walker/MC)

I sent you a PM regarding address, postage and my finances Thantos ;)

Seems more or less correct, but the chaplain dude does come to ~