News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Helbrute pic with link to how to tutorial...

Started by Gareth, September 05, 2012, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

When painting my Helbrute I wanted a more crimson colour to the armour. I didn't want bright warm reds like the Eavy metal one. The Eavy metal Helbrute looks like a Khorne worshipper rather then a new Renegade Space Marine chapter called the Crimson Slaughter. I didn't want the organic parts to be the same colour as the armour because that doesn't make sense to me, so the organic parts got a liberal dose of pink. Real men aren't afraid to paint pink.

I've just posted a comprehensive Helbrute tutorial on Tale of Painters.

Masked Thespian

Hey Gareth.

I don't think there's a painter on this site that can't learn a thing or two (or more) from you.  Most of us look at the things you do with a lot of jaw-dropping envy.

Unfortunately, being that good at painting does not exempt you from our forum rules.  This forum does not exist as an advertisement for your website.  You agreed, when you signed up, that you wouldn't post links to your own website's tutorials, and yet here you are doing that.  And not for the first time, I might add.

I've had to remove the direct link to your website from your post.  You have a link to your website in your signature and that's just fine.

If you wanted to repost your tutorial here, then that would be great.  But just coming here and dropping a link for people to follow isn't, I'm afraid.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Nice job there Gareth, I particularly love the blue tentacles :D
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun