News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 25, 2013, 04:30:33 AM
I just have ome question regarding Kingofmonkey's post...
Does rubber exist yet? I didn't think rubber balls could be around yet. (Just an aesthetic question. I realize it was just an in joke, but... yeah.)
Oh: I also just realized that back when I posted my character, I edited my stats a bit but it looks like in your quote of my post, my stats aren't the edited once. Just throwing that out there so no mistakes are made.
Rubber is fine :)

Good catch on the stats. Fixed.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on February 25, 2013, 08:29:55 AM
Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 25, 2013, 04:30:33 AM
I just have ome question regarding Kingofmonkey's post...
Does rubber exist yet? I didn't think rubber balls could be around yet. (Just an aesthetic question. I realize it was just an in joke, but... yeah.)
Oh: I also just realized that back when I posted my character, I edited my stats a bit but it looks like in your quote of my post, my stats aren't the edited once. Just throwing that out there so no mistakes are made.
Rubber is fine :)

Good catch on the stats. Fixed.
most excellent my first post is fine then yes? It occurs to me that Pale ale may know my character only in passing if walrusman is still playing as plumber's crack does frquent bars

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Your post is indeed fine. As for knowing Pale Ale, that's between you and Waaaghpower.

Waaaghpower

Question, whys it between him and me? (I ain't no bartender.)
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Waaaghpower

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Eh... he hasn't been online for a couple days. What do we do?

Mabbz

We can wait a bit longer. I haven't had a chance to write up the next bit anyway, so it isn't a huge problem. I'll probably give you an update by Friday at the latest, with or without him. If he doesn't check in I'll have to guess at what Pale Ale is like, so I'd rather he posted first.

kingofmonkeys

well if it goes too long we can see if he is on the 2s facebook and ping him that way

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Sorry guys, the last few days at work have been hectic, I haven't had the chance to sit down at a computer. :derp: Writing something up now...
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

No worries, I haven't started writing the next bit yet anyway so there wasn't any rush. Next update will be tomorrow or Friday.

Mabbz

I give you: story! I apologise if the writing isn't that good, I'm not really much of a writer.

I also apologise for giving Patent more character than the rest of you, but I know more about his character than the rest at the moment. Once I get a better idea of the kind of ponies the rest of you are I'll be able to give you bigger roles. As it is, I didn't want to make you do or say anything out of character.

Also, if any of you have any questions about some part of the setting that you can't ask in character, feel free to ask here. I'm considering writing up a bit of background information about the guards at some point.

Mabbz

Don't worry about getting your character killed at this stage Minrat. I wouldn't kill you within the first page unless Patent was a really huge jerk. Later, though...

Minrat

sweet.

Also, @ wagggghpower-on a side note, Patent is earth pony-not unicorn-i have no horn.  (referencing the latest post on thingy)