News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Table Top Simulator, Thought this Would Be Interesting with Mods.

Started by pepsi, April 17, 2014, 06:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepsi

www.rgdgaming.com, Helping You Find Cool Toys, Anime Movie Memorabilia, PC Games and Comics.

Wargamer

I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

InsaneTD

I friend of mine has this. She's built a dungeon for a game she's running. I'll let you guys know what she say about it when she's run a game.

The Allfather

Will's on Fire

Anyone got it, some people have already got some cool mods for it, such as cards against humanity. :P

- Will

InsaneTD

So a friend of mine played a game of D&D on this today.

"Ok so we just did a quick run through and it was great. A bit clunky at times and we couldn't get the voice to work so we had a group voice chat set up on google hangouts. But aside from that it ran really well.

You don't get to set whose turn is whose though which needs tweaking and the person hosting can't set up multiple turns so you have to do all the NPC turns in the one turn the person hosting has." Other then that she loved it.

She also sent me this link, it's Mods for the game, I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. http://www.nexusmods.com/tabletopsimulator/mods/searchresults/?src_order=2&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_language=0&src_cat=2&page=2&pUp=1