News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Eastward, Unto Dawn [RP Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 02, 2012, 08:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"They fear fire, but like any creature they fear starvation more, and I don't know how they behave with regards to territory. They're strange beasts, and I'm not from these parts, so I don't really know much more about them unfortunately. Hopefully what I do know will be enough if it comes to it."
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Will's on Fire

Zaag continued looking at the marks this 'bonewyrm' had made. Had it exited into a tunnel or fled across the sand. Considering those thoughts he had a final look around to see if there would be any trace of this and then left to join the others taking his share of the rations.

After some thought he said. "Is it best we camp somewhere with a good source of fire this night, in case a bonewyrm decides to return? Or push on and try our luck?"

The Man They Call Jayne

"If there is a forest to the south, we could do worse than to get to it so we have plenty of firewood. I'm sure our pyromancer here can get them going, then whoever is on guard can keep them hot."
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Will's on Fire

"I don't think we want to risk a forest fire. Saving our skins is one thing, but in doing so, annoying every tribe who uses that forest for supplies. Think of the problems that would cause us if they don't want to help."

El ShasOcho

"Do you not trust my skill with a flame, Envoy?" Salman said jokingly. "The forest seems like a good choice, I am in favor of that route."

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Vyper

'We needn't build our fire in the forest, but just beyond. We can set up camp in the trees, and who ever is on watch can keep their eye on the fire. I recommend two people per shift. But any way it is all well and good talking of camps and fires and I believe the first is the best route, but we have a short while ahead of us before we camp and I suggest we focus on here and now.'

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"There's definitely a forest to the south then? As I say, I don't know this area particularly well, but I can navigate well enough by day or night if I have a route."

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

El ShasOcho

"Sounds like a good plan. If we are ready to leave, I shall burn the bodies." Salman pulled his staff off of his back and began swinging it back and forth, fire filling the air.

The Man They Call Jayne

"Then let it be done quickly, we need to get moving. I am going to scout ahead, ensure there are no suprises."
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Vyper

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"Would you like a blindfold?" Murtan asked Prae'tor with a grin "I have sharp eyes and ears, I'll form a rearguard and make sure nothing sneaks up on us without warning"

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

El ShasOcho

[OOC]Rav I am going to pretty much assume I can take care of this easily[/OOC]

With the bodies stacked up, Salman swirled around his bladed staff, as flames spouted out of the tip. The fire settled over the bodies and burned, slowly reducing them to ashes.

"I shall follow behind you, make sure everything is cleaned up here." In his mind, he knew he needed to perform a few final rituals to ensure the innocent lives passed on to the next world.

Railgun Convention

As the bodies burned, the White Lion adjusted his cloak to better cover himself, and turned to the south.

"We should get moving. We have no reason to continue waiting."
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Vyper

Prae'tor turned to Murtan, gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder and walked to the front of the group quietly laughing.
'Well then, if were all quite done here, lets get moving.'

InsaneTD

Tarrik looked around the camp one last time, thinking about what these people could of taught him, and now never will.

He checked all his gear was with him and moved over to the group, 'I'm ready to leave.'