News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Good Ol' Release Rumours (Chaos, Flyers, Dark Angels, Eldar)

Started by Narric, July 19, 2012, 10:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

First time I've ever started a rumour thread.

I was browsing some random blogs, and came across natfka.blogspot.co.uk, or Faeit 212.

They claim to know that the release schedule for the next few months will be:

Chaos/Flyers in Agust
Flyers/Chaos in September
Dark Angels + Full DA Range Update in October

I have no idea how "Fresh" this rumour is.

Another point to this is that the August edition of White Dwarf has been post-poned, for unknown reasons.

Lastly, There is talk that new/revamped Eldar kits are sitting in warehouses. Possibly for mid-next year.

Scource(s)
http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/40k-release-schedule-revealed-chaos.html
http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/new-eldar-boxes-sitting-in-warehouses.html

Anyone else have input on this?

Cammerz

Well I don't believe that 40k releases will take up every single month between May and October (we've been given a necron wave, then flyers, then 6th). I'm sure fantasy's due something new next time, maybe Bretonnians or Wood Elves.

The idea of Chaos and Dark Angels being the next two 40k releases doesn't surprise me, they could both do with something new (as long as the chaos release doesn't cost me too much money).

A shame the Eldar will take so long. Its possible that they've made the models but haven't finished writing the rules for them yet, which would explain why it'll be the middle of next year before we see anything.

crisis_vyper

Faeit 212 has been known to be quite reliable (though the blog acts more like a conglomeration of other rumourmongers rather than a blog of a rumourmonger). But even the blog itself have said to take the rumours with some salt.