News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Hello people

Started by ichigo, April 25, 2013, 07:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ichigo

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself. I used to be into warhammer as a child and ultimately grew out of it and lost interest. However over the past year or so I've got back into the hobby. I have found a love of painting and modeling. I have no real interest in playing 40k I have tried but I would rather sit and paint a new model. I like to build army's up around a story of sorts to give my models habit of narrative. At the moment I'm working on a tau army. I also have quite a few space marines and other bits and pieces I have painted just because I like the look of it! I'm happy to share pictures but I'm not sure if this is the right thread?

Irisado

Welcome.

You might find the Project Logs board more suited to your needs than this thread when it comes to showing off your models.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

The Allfather

Hello and welcome! Definitely looking forward to seeing your models  :)

If you want to show off some models you can just post to the Hobby Board, Project logs are more for whatever WIP stuff you might have.