News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

I'm baaaaaack

Started by Arkitek, May 14, 2013, 04:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkitek

So it looks like the data gods lost my account (Lord-General Thunder). But that hasn't deterred me.

How y'all been?
"Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune

Arguleon-veq

Hey, good to see you back, im sure theres a chance we can dig out your old account for you if you want it.
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Arkitek

Sounds good to me. How do we do this?
"Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune

Dra'Tuisisch-Novae

In my experience, wait for a while and suddenly realize your avatar, karma balance, post count and forum stats have changed significantly :P. Good to have you back (admittedly, I haven't been much around since I "returned" myself, but I'm still about).
[Bender]I'm back baby![/Bender]

Wargamer

Lord-General Thunder has returned? I must have given the Earthshaker batteries the wrong co-ordinates. I wonder whose house they shelled... :shifty:
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Arkitek

Your mother's, of course. :P

Glad to see you, too. ;D

SILK

Nice to see some old faces crop up every now and again

Ryan Thunder

Well, that's odd. Looks like my old account was on my old laptop still. ???

Oh, that's why, I changed it. Odd.
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"Forgive you? Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune