News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

6th FAQs up

Started by Cammerz, July 02, 2012, 09:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammerz

Well as nobody's put them up for Chaos yet, I'll throw the link in here;
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat440134a&categoryId=1000018&section=&pIndex=1&aId=3400019&start=2&multiPageMode=true

CSMS:
Important updates include Nurgle Bikers now being Toughness 6! rather than just T4(6) so it is now much harder to kill them. And of course all other Nurgle units are greatly improved in the same way.
Terminators are relentless so that makes t-l bolters much better as we can assault after firing with them (provided the relentless rules haven't changed, my rulebook hasn't arrived yet).
Changes to the 'Fleet' rule mean that Dreadnoughts cannot run if they roll for 'Blood Frenzy' if they are within charge distance of their enemy, although given that there are random charge distances now, does this mean anywhere within 12"?

Daemons:
Everything has the 'Fear' special rule.
Flying monstrous creatures (for all armies, not just daemons) are now badass on the charge.
Hellblades are just power weapons so are down to AP3.

(As you may be able to tell, I don't play Daemons so I'm not sure what the really important changes are).