News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Orks Online! [RP Signup and OOC Discussion/Questions]

Started by BigToof, December 07, 2012, 12:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I've edited my post to simply state my actions, including my dice rolls, without writing the results.

Quote from: Ravager Zero on December 15, 2012, 09:58:59 PM
To my attack in the RP thread: I intend to charge in as a right proppa tankbusta, expectin' the rest of the ladz to follow me and shoot/bash up da humies like Boss Ducktape told 'em to.
Dis lad noes wot he's talking about.

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Quote from: Ravager Zero on December 15, 2012, 09:58:59 PM
To my attack in the RP thread: I intend to charge in as a right proppa tankbusta, expectin' the rest of the ladz to follow me and shoot/bash up da humies like Boss Ducktape told 'em to.

Thanks mate for getting back to me; i just had no idea what was going on that's all :P

Quote from: Mabbz on December 15, 2012, 10:05:42 PM
I've edited my post to simply state my actions, including my dice rolls, without writing the results.

Cheers mate, makes it a hell of a lot easier to show the dice :) And feel free to state the intentions as well as the actions so we know what to reward you with if you succeed ;)

We haven't had many posts from the other gitz in the thread yet, so i might wait another 12-24 hours to work out this combat.

Zambia
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

BigToof

Hi All,
24 HOUR DEADLINE

Please, for those of you who have not made a decision/move for your character, please do so within 24 hours.  I will have your character go with the flow otherwise.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

BigToof

Right lads, let me know if you want to do anything special with planning.

You can try to round up other Orks, or go straight towards dealing with the Humans.

I'll be getting up an interlude later that I hope you all will like.

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Gorkmas/Morkmas too!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

BigToof

If the Mek in question is interested in repairing the Chimera, so it looks less... blown up per se, then it is a possibility with a Cunnin' roll.

By how much, will determine how good the job is:

By 0: It looks... like a looted tank.  Not going to hide it's Orkiness in any way.  No guns of its own and the top isn't quite set on straight and it's noisy as anything.  Still, better than walking.

By 2: Less like a looted tank.  Either the Multi-laser or the Heavy Flamer is working and it's moving better under it's own power.  Still will look like it's taken more than few good hits unless you're working in the dark.  Dark-dark.

By 5: Near perfection.  Engine growls, but not sputtery, both weapons are good to go, and you can replace the multi-laser with a Big Shoota if you feel it's more appropriate.  Also turbo-charged, so it can plow ahead with good speed and it has a sizable ram.
BigToof Points:

BigToof

Awesomely done Grotbolt!
So, now you have an amazing Tank ready to go.

You can easily fit all of your team in there, as Chimeras can hold a dozen Orks (even if it gets really crowded).
Important people besides the driver would be the Multi-Laser turret operator and the Skorcha operator.

You even have the left-over Vox in somewhat ok condition, so you can try to communicate with the Humans... although they probably will realize what's going on unless you're really, really sneaky about it :)

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

BigToof

I'm getting a feeling things are slowing down as we get near the 1st...

So, I'll start getting things ready for then.

Suffice it to say, please post if you like, but I won't advance things until more people are back from holidays.  :)

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

BigToof

Sorry lads, been away totally not getting drunk.  Honest.

So, if there's scouting to be done, we need cunnin' rolls from those involved.

If gadgetry, then also cunnin' rolls, with an emphasis as to what you're making!

Happy 2013 btw!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Will's on Fire

Who's for me trying to break the two guards necks silently?

BigToof

Wait... you're a Kommando... asking for orders behind enemy lines??

Hmm...

Best,
-BT

P.S.  Fightin' or Cunnin' roll by 2 for double cuttin'. 
BigToof Points: