News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Eastward, Unto Dawn [OOC/Sign-up Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 14, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

It may react differently to different materials though. And I have plenty of knives to spare.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on December 01, 2012, 09:42:40 PM
Just a couple of things to clarify:

1) Are all the crystals either gone or dissolving? I thought there were a few intact crystals outside the pool.

2) What's happening to the sand around the pool? I'm kind of testing that with a bit of cloth, but I'm curious.

3) Jayne, it might be a good idea to see what happens to my cloth before you risk a dagger in there.
1) Dissolving. And yes, there are a few.
2) I'll put it in the RP post when I get it done.

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on December 01, 2012, 09:54:05 PM
It may react differently to different materials though. And I have plenty of knives to spare.
It does. But it's going to be up to you lot to figure out why
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

So, is this cancelled? I've been meaning to ask for a while now, but never got round to it.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on June 15, 2013, 05:35:02 PM
So, is this cancelled? I've been meaning to ask for a while now, but never got round to it.
Unofficially, yes.  :(
Officially it's on permanent hiatus until E,TD is over.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.