News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Eastward, Unto Dawn [RP Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 02, 2012, 08:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravager Zero

Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

"There shall be no theft among us, theif. Not if we are work together. We must find the attackers here, and bring them to justice. If not for retribution then at least to stop it from happening again.

While the theifs actions are not the most honourable, we will need as many supplies as we can gather here, we have no idea how long it will take. These people died pointless deaths at the hands of thugs. ?? ??? ???? ??????. No killing without payment. Killing for anything other than money or survival is foolish."
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"No theft? Well that's disappointing. One of my skills already crossed off as useless. Not sure how much use I'll be all told if that's the case. As for killing, unless my life's at stake I won't even consider it. Not even for a city's worth of gold."
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Mabbz

Dreylan wasn't even paying attention by this point. He was examining a nearby tent for anything of value.

InsaneTD

'While I don't consider thieving noble, not killing unless threatened is.' Tarrik turned and look around. Such slaughter but it appeared nothing of value was taken. Why kill these people? It didn't make sense. He started looking for things of use, not taking from the bodies.

'Once we are finished we should burn these people. They may have been slaughtered like beasts, but they deserve better then to be left for the birds.'

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"Thieving, as it has become, is not noble, which is why I refuse to join any of the guilds though many have tried...persuading me" Murtan replied. "Thieving as I do it however, no killing, and only stealing from those who can afford to lose what I take, that has a sense of nobility for most people I believe. Well, except the people who are stolen from obviously."

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Mabbz

"Are you done with the moral debate?" Asked Dreylan as he left the tent. "We have other things to do..."

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"Fine, fine, we can debate later" Murtan replied, walking to the south of the camp to check for tracks or some sign of passage.

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

InsaneTD

'I don't know about you but I can talk and search at the same time.' Tarrik considered Murtans words, 'It is an interesting point of view. We should discuss this more at lenght later.'

The Man They Call Jayne

"Indeed. We should find what supplies we can and I agree we should burn the bodies. They should not be left here to be eaten."

Railgun Convention

White Lion continued to loom menacingly for a bit, then went to examine the bodies to see what exactly had brought their fate - or lack thereof - upon them.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

El ShasOcho

Salman listen to the moral debate, a bit amused. While he wasn't exactly going to steal from someone himself, he understood that men have to do what it takes to survive, especially in the desert. He zoned out a bit, and began playing with a small flame in his hand, working on his fine pyromancy a bit.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

The Man They Call Jayne

Farooq went off to search the dwellings, there may be some clues there as to why someone would want to attack this place. Also, any food that would keep would be useful to the party as a whole.

Will's on Fire

Zaag simply laughed to himself. The place was a mess, and their first thought had been to steal everything they could? What were these people?

"Surely we have something better to be doing than wondering about what we should or shouldn't be stealing. We should be instead looking for where those responsible for this came from or went afterwards." He looked around at the others he'd met. "Or maybe there could be survivors?"

El ShasOcho

Salman listened to Zaag. "Looking for survivors would be good. I think we have determined the assailants are headed south though. Although judging by this, I would rather not confront them head on."

Salman thought for a moment. This had not been tribal warfare clearly. The next logical conclusion was that the attackers were robbers. However, it did not make sense, as if the raiders had been looting it would make sense for them to take the valuables from the bodies of the dead. Yet the thief had found gold in the camp, suggesting that it was not a thieving raid. And the mysterious head gear that the one man had seen. What on earth could it all mean?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in