News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

The War Saga: Prelude (RP Thread)

Started by Waaaghpower, May 08, 2015, 02:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

"Do try the steak sandwich," David offered, smiling pleasantly. "It's the best in town, if my opinion means anything."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

The Man They Call Jayne

"I will never turn down good steak. Steak is the most important meal of the day."
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Jane watched in amusement as the two sorcerors bickered. Heading over to the bartender, she ordered gammon and eggs before sitting back down again. She hoped they'd continue; dinner and a show was always good.

"All things considered, I think I'll pair with... Simo, right? If that's ok with you."

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"Fine by me" Simo replied "We'll work out a plan that suits both our talents as we go. In the meantime, steak and potatoes please, bartender."
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Narric

Korus look on Franlin and David's bickering.
"I guess I'm with Franklin then" he said more to Simo and Jane. "Though if they kill eachother its going to be difficult."
Korus got up, leaving his hammer resting against the table. He knew it was late, and didn't feel hangry enough for a slab of meat, but some fod sounded good for the moment. He ordered a broth with a small loafs of bread.

Waaaghpower

A few minutes went by, and then the bartender set four plates of food on the counter of the bar, leaving it to be picked up by the respective patrons who had ordered. "Tab's covered," he mentioned, before anyone could have a chance to try and pay.

"Perhaps we should take a moment to introduce ourselves more thoroughly," David suggested to the group. "Share our strengths and weaknesses, help things run well once we need to start working together in the field."

Narric

Korus picked up his broth and bread, and thanked the bartender.
"Not much about me to know." He started as he sat down and tore a chunk of bread to tear into his broth. "Been practicing and merchandising my craft for a good few years now. But the West seems to not like entrepaneurs like myself, so raw materials have been becoming ever increasingly expensive." He paused to have a couple mouthfuls. "Decided to close up shop before I lost everything, and built a majority of my gear from the materials I had left in the shop, and in my own house. This warhammer used to be a broom, makes for a sturdy handle and platform for all the mechanism on the business end."

He finished his story and begain to eat his food in a polite fashion.

"What is everyone elses story?"

The Man They Call Jayne

"my life story is not important. You do not need to know. Still in the interest of civility. I am a mercenary. Have been for over 60 years. I am known by most as sorcerer and by a select few as wizard. I do not work to make friends. I build contacts and complete my tasks. I do the job, and then I get paid."

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"Born in the country, raised as a hunter. Found I have some magical ability as a kid, developed mainly in terms of survival and hunting skills, as you might expect from a countrysider. Joined the military, got re-assigned to sniper. Got given this rifle as a reward." Simo said "Anything else you wanna know, just ask. I keep things brief by habit but I'm not averse to talking about things."

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Mabbz

"My family used to be farmers, but with the new machines we went obsolete. I started learning how the farming machines worked when I was quite young, and eventually trained as a mechanic, with side jobs as a blacksmith and runic engraver. The material costs are ridiculous, but I kept myself afloat somehow. As for strengths and weaknesses... I can build, repair and run pretty much any common machine, I made my own spirit armour, and I have made some fun little electricity weapons that I'm sure will come in useful."

Waaaghpower

Franklin's Sense Disturbance: 89

David listened quietly, offering a little introduction for himself. "Well, you all know me a little, at least. Career Wizard. I'm a useful hand in a fight, and I'll be taking care of the primary rune and the power supply for the spell." The handle of the bar door rattled, and he looked up with a start. The bartender glanced over, too, reaching under the bar. Franklin could tell there was someone out there, but without focusing more sharply the rain was interfering too much with his magic.

A second went by. The door handle stopped rattling.

Cautiously, David continued. "I also may have a warrant out for my arrest in this Lordshi-"

With a loud 'Crash!', the door blew off its hinges, four men bursting in, rushing to stumble through the doorway and line up. The bartender's hand came out from under the bar holding a shotgun, but he didn't aim it. Two of the men were armed with swords, two with rifles, and all of them were wearing heavy steel plate armor, those with guns leveled them towards David. The lead man raised his sword, pointing it as well. "David Undertow! You are under arrest for conspiracy to commit crimes against the state and kingdom. Come quietly!"

Glancing from side to side, David shrugged. "Time to earn your paycheck, unless you want me to handle it."

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

"Nah, all together at this point" Simo replied rising from his seat and turning to bring his rifle to bear.

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

Franklin stood.

"Allow me, please. Experience before aggression if you don't mind."

"Gentlemen. . ."

Narric

Korus had his hand on the shaft of his thunderhamer, but hadn't connected it yet. He watched Franklin stand toward the guards,and in turn slowly got up himself, pulling his over his head again to obscure his face.

Mabbz

Jane stood, easing out of the line of fire while surreptitiously drawing her shock wand.