News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Photos/Artwork needed (Covert Operations)

Started by Mabbz, March 01, 2014, 09:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Some of you probably know about my house ruled supplement Warhammer 40,000: Covert Operations. If you don't, check it out. In any case, I want to add a number pictures of actual Kill Teams or Defence Forces to it to make it more like an actual supplement and less like 20 pages of nothing but rules. Sadly, I don't have a good camera, or a varied enough collection of models to get enough of these.

Which brings me to the point of this thread. I would like people to give me some suitable pictures. They can be posted in this thread, or you can send me a link if you decide to post them elsewhere for some reason. The rules are as follows:

• All pictures must be related to stealthy raids in 40k. You don't have to make anything specially for this (although I'd love it if you did :-*), you could just throw together a Kill Team out of existing models and take a photo of them
  • These pictures could be a standalone showcase of your force, they could be a diorama of sorts, they could be on a plain background or they could be on a battlefield. Anything you think would be suitable for the book.
  • Drawings, or other artwork would also be appreciated. Basically, flip through your 40k rulebook, and any style of picture you find in there is fair game.
  • In order to make it fit neatly into the rulebook, I may have to crop anything you post. I will try to fit it in without editing, but it may not be possible.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with :) If you want to be credited, just tell me the name you wish to be credited by.

InsaneTD

I have one built but it needs some work and to be painted. I don't have what I need to work on them though or the paints.