News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

The Heresy (backup) - Mechanics thread

Started by Wargamer, May 10, 2012, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle eye

3rd chapter to suppress unrest

chapters 4  recruits and trains

chapters 5.6.7 and 10 and 1 chapter of knights is to travel from 5,-1 to 5,0

1,2,3 with Lion El'  Travel from 8,-1 ro 9,-1 and bring worlds into complience

the two chapters i have sent to aid angron follow his orders

InsaneTD

Angron and thd forces with him shall return to, sigh, Spartica!. All Chapters on Spartica! shall recruit and trainand the 12th will fortify. 10th and 11th shall train and recruit on Hydraphur.

The Man They Call Jayne

Further fortification of Prospero.

The Blood Angels students can return home and share their teachings with their Brothers.

The Thousand Sons that are with Russ will be taking part in his testing of his Psyker Defenses. The Warmaster also has some instructions for my Demi Legion on Titans aswell, so they will be left free for that

Recruitment as always.

The chapters with The White Scars will return to Prospero.

Magnus will begin some research on weaponary.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Railgun Convention

Khan and chapters 4-7 will stay put at {3, -2} to fortify the area, and to ensure the conversion of the population.

Chapters 1-3, the titan demilegion and any other Scars-controlled forces at {3, -2} will return to Chogoris.

Chapters 10-13 will move from Chogoris to Golgotha, in anticipation of potential rebellion.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

silverfuge

Is 5,-3 pacified (I know no sector is totally pacified)?
Gm is God

Wargamer

I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

silverfuge

Also if I wanted to move to 2,-6 would that one sqaure diganal or two squares?
Gm is God

Wargamer

diagonal movement is allowed, and uses one 'point' of movement. The only difference is that you can be intercepted if attempting to move past a hostile force. (eg: if moving from 2,2 to 3,3 then an enemy in 2,3 or 3,2 can attempt an intercept).

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Word Bearers fleet will attempt to meet up with the Iron Warriors at (4,6).

Russ and his forces shall hold for the first stage of the negotiations.
Companies 10-12 and 15, along with the Thousand Sons shall attempt to travel to Stygies and provide support for the  17th who are already there while attempting to oversee negotiations between the factions to avoid all out war. They shall also assign a few members from each company to testing the newly devised psychic defences.
The 16th shall recruit on Fenris

Should Mortarion be unavailable he shall stay where he is for the first stage of negotiations.
Should Corax be unavailable he shall continue ploughing a path towards Terra, hopefully finding forgeworlds or something of use.

Negotiation terms offered, authorised by Russ:
The Mechanicum should expand its horizons and look to create new variants of existing technology. Anti-tank Predator vehicles, different types of ammunition etc. Reasoning: This is the Imperium of Man and we are at war. We adapt or we die.

Xenos tech is acceptable, but all research MUST be ratified by both Russ and Guilliman. Reasoning: As above, also, every Astartes in the Imperium possesses at least 1 xenos weapon taken as a trophy, most Primarchs probably have armouries of them.

Mechanicum maintains its current place in Imperial society, at least for the time being. Reasoning: The Mechanicum is needed at full capacity, organising independence nowwould be too costly.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

petercute

salamaders turn 9

chapters 8-12 fortifying and recuirtment
vulkan firedrakes and chapters 2 and 3 staying put recuirting and fortiftying
chapters 4-7 and the knights are moving to 2, -2 and conquesting there

Thantos

1st 2nd, 7th with Guilliman will move 2 squares back to the Terra system:
Guilliman and 2nd and 7th will oversee negotiations on Mars. Hopefully keeping the peace. And meeting horus when he pops in :P
1st will present Hrud tech and remains to the labs on terra to try and reverse engineer something of the Hrud warp relocation that Guilliman coverts.

12th with move from (8,-1) to (7,-2) exploring

11th will move from (8,-1) to (8,0) exploring

3rd will move from  (7,-5) to (7,-4) (+Imperial guard +Librarians)

4th 5th 6th + 3 chapters of Word Bearers will attempt to move back to maccragge.

UMs 13th and SW 13th and 14th (if Russ deems they will stay with the UMs) will recruit on and around maccragge training the populations defence forces.

14th + 8th(Newly recruited) will move from Macragge to (8,-4) with maccragean colonists and oversee a colonisation effort to populate neighbouring systems.

8th, 9th, 10th will continue to work with the plans the Iron warriors have made, strengthening terra and surrounding systems (+Legio Mortis)

silverfuge

Chapters 1-13 along with Curze and will go to 2,-6 and pacify.

Chapters 14-15 to recruit

Chapter 16 to fortify nostramo

Lunar wolfs are free to leave should they wish to. Also relised I messed up and never factored in me having two companies with the thousand sons so how do I resolve that as the RP thread has them there?
Gm is God

Wargamer

How you resolve that is up to you I guess. :P

I'll look to resolve the orders monday or tuesday. I would have done it sooner, but it takes me a long time (up to an hour sometimes!) to compile and enact all the orders.

silverfuge

In that case then can i alter my previous post to have chapters 2-3 actually with the thousand sons?
Gm is God

El ShasOcho

Forces on Cthonia shall continue to build defenses.

Same with those on Nostramo.

Forces on Ullanor will attempt to recruit again.

10-11 will assist the Stygian order faction of Legio Metallica.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in