News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

2S UK Meetup: FULL DETAILS

Started by Chris, September 12, 2013, 09:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SILK

Sign me up for either the North West or Warhammer world meet up. Only question is - Fantasy or 40k?

Mabbz

My answer to this remains the same as ever: I live in Nottingham. If we meet at Warhammer World on a day that I don't have uni, I can almost certainly come.

Chris

How does everyone feel about Saturday the 12th of April?
It's a bit short notice, but I'm afraid I have been horrifically busy...

Let me know if you're up for it!

Mabbz

I can do that. Any particular time?

Chris

I plan on getting there for midday.... Although, I have literally just remembered I've left all my stuff at Uni which has as of today, been locked...
I'll have no toy soldiers, but it will be good to hang out and drink beer with you all!

Vyper

Hmm, a 2S meetup :D. Might be able to join you, money providing.

Chris

Ok so, lets do a full details page

UK 2S Meet Up:
When: Saturday April 12th
Where: Warhammer World Nottingham
What Time: Midday-ish (I'll be then from there at least)

If you all can reply with a yes or no and which game system you'll be using, that would be great!
Thanks all!

Irisado

No, because as you're all coming to Nottingham, I'm leaving for a bit, as I'm submitting my PhD on Friday (all being well), and then taking a break.  I'm sorry to miss out.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Narric

I can't come this time, becuase I don't have the spare funds to go for even a day :(

Just set up a quick Group Event on Facebook, for those that don't visit the forum as much.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1397207350555532

Mabbz

I can go, but I wont go unless some others do. No sense going if only one other person shows up.

Cithaeron

Quote from: Mabbz on April 04, 2014, 10:32:39 PM
I can go, but I wont go unless some others do. No sense going if only one other person shows up.

Agreed. I can do April 12th, but if others can't then I'd rather we pushed the meetup back to some time when more people would be able to attend, whenever that might be. But for now, count me in for the 12th.

Cithaeron

Apologies for the double post, but I do need to know - are we on for this Saturday (the 12th) or not?

Mabbz

I would assume so, if we have enough people. Chris and I are going, but I can't remember who else said they could come.

Chris

Cithaeron

Righty ho, count me in. I'll be there. I'll be travelling down straight from my local store (GW Bromley) having picked up the new Astra Militarum book, so anyone who's interested can have a leaf through that with me should they wish!